Facebook warning

nanowatt

"You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action." What is this?Is the first time in 4 years when i see it.What does it mean?

I tried to send a message to someone

But WHY?! I know english too to read that....

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

it means that you have been temporarily blocked from performing that action

But for what?And why,,,,?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Yeah I think it means that it has blocked you from performing that action.

I had it too, nothing happened, i could chat, send links, everything. I got blocked from.. nothing?

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

It means you have been blocked from performing an action, temporarily.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I wish I had your analytical skills Askew. ^_^

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

THIS :DDDDD

The replys are hilarious 

Can you post a screenshot? 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

People still use Facebook? what is this 2006? 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

People still use Facebook? what is this 2006? 

A billion people are stuck in 2006? Anyway, Facebook sucks but I only use it because of friends... That's it. Facebook is horrible, all it does is feed you advertising while you get to see pictures of your friends and/or their names in them or associated with them. I am so glad that Snapchat was never bought by Facebook because their team already know that Facebook will eventually lose relevance and die.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

A billion people are stuck in 2006? Anyway, Facebook sucks but I only use it because of friends... That's it. Facebook is horrible, all it does is feed you advertising while you get to see pictures of your friends and/or their names in them or associated with them. I am so glad that Snapchat was never bought by Facebook because their team already know that Facebook will eventually lose relevance and die.

A billion(maybe) of people are still stuck in 30fps 792p lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

A billion people are stuck in 2006?

60% of the world's population still don't have access to the Internet. I'd say it's safe to assume that a billion people that do have access are still stuck in a more archaic time.