Which YouTube channel name is better?

Hey guys,

So a while ago I made a thread asking for advice about making a YouTube gaming channel with my older brother, eventually we decided to go ahead with it. Anyway, we came up with two names and I honestly think they are both terrible, but instead we're going to ask for your opinion on it.

Which name is better?

- Restricted Area

Pros: Easy to animate an intro for, interesting title

Cons: Feels 'too nineties' to me

- NotAGamingChannel

Pros: Makes fun of hipster irony

Cons: Does a terrible job at it, gives off the wrong vibe

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Both are rubbish, you should call it "Project Pancakes"

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

You could at least say what kind of channel it's going to be...

You could at least say what kind of channel it's going to be...

Either he is trying to be funny and call it "not a gaming channel" when it really is or he really despises gaming channels and wants to be clear that he isn't one. I'm betting on the first option.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

@Dude the problem with catchy chan names is, that most likely another one had the same idea already...did you check for existing chans ?

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

I kinda like Restricted Area, its got a ring to it.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Could call it "TheDeepWeb" as a reference to

skip to 1:09

All you need is a few "x"es in your name, random capitalisation, 3D text intro and a cheesy brvstep drop.

That link gave me cancer, ear cancer

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hey guys,

The channel has been made and all we need to do is make channel art and profile picture and THEN we can get started.

Thanks guys.

And yes, we are called Restricted Area.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Hey guys,

The channel has been made and all we need to do is make channel art and profile picture and THEN we can get started.

Thanks guys.

And yes, we are called Restricted Area.

Awww, no "TheDeepWeb"?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Awww, no "TheDeepWeb"?

Nope, sorry kiddo.

dont thing a name is really important 

mine was CRAKIZGOOD 

had a following but got bored of uploading stuff 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.