Something weird about you?

orangecat

I don't like fizzy drinks.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I was my hands like 20 times a day, have to share food equally on either side of my mouth, can't touch anything dirty (except when I know I can wash my hands), and a lot of other niggly things that I don't noticed I'm doing until I've done them.

Ah ok I see, sounds annoying but I guess there is nothing to do but learn to live with it.  :wacko:

Only if you understand it which pisses me off though I am pretty good but I want to learn what the formulas means, like E=MC 2, I think means Energy equal Mass and something squared though I can't remember.

I think I need to go back to school :)

It means Energy= Mass x Speed of Light-squared.  [Which isn't actually a perfect formula, it should be E^2=(MC^2)^2+ (pC)^2] 

That means, Energy-squared=(Mass x Speed of Light-squared)squared + (Momentum x Speed of Light)squared

The other formula works for most things, but not super high velocity particles. :)

It means Energy= Mass x Speed of Light-squared.  [Which isn't actually a perfect formula, it should be E^2=(MC^2)^2+ (pC)^2] 

That means, Energy-squared=(Mass x Speed of Light-squared)squared + (Momentum x Speed of Light)squared

The other formula works for most things, but not super high velocity particles. :)

I wonder if it's possible to exceed the speed of light though I was reading that is you near the speed of light, distances shrink which I find mind bendingly fascinating.

And science is boring, how dare people say that, it is the most interesting subject lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My toe nail is falling off.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

My toe nail is falling off.

eww nice :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

eww nice :)

Not nice*

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Not nice*

I apologise, my sarcasm detector needs maintenance

I apologise, my sarcasm detector needs maintenance

I know. I like to take sarcasm seriously just to make people try to explain.

I know. I like to take sarcasm seriously just to make people try to explain.

rofl it's a good idea :)

I wonder if it's possible to exceed the speed of light though I was reading that is you near the speed of light, distances shrink which I find mind bendingly fascinating.

And science is boring, how dare people say that, it is the most interesting subject lol

I agree. It is interesting. As you approach the speed of light, time slows, this prevents you from broaching the speed of light barrier. However, there are theoretical particles called Tachyons, which move faster than light, but most physicists don't agree that they exist, because it messes up some major theorys.

I agree. It is interesting. As you approach the speed of light, time slows, this prevents you from broaching the speed of light barrier. However, there are theoretical particles called Tachyons, which move faster than light, but most physicists don't agree that they exist, because it messes up some major theorys.

Well if it messes up current theories then surely that is a good thing, it if messes the theories it means they're wrong lol

I hope CERN and the amazing collider get on to this and search for it

When I lie on bed not able to sleep for hours or so I usually rotate myself and bam I fall asleep. 

I play games better when I need to pee.  I think it's because I focus on the game harder to try and focus out my need to pee. Can't get up in the middle of a MOBA match could end up under leveled =O can't have that.

I'd rather not say.

BLAOW!!!!

I talk to myself

I do sometimes, it helps to better create and understand plans and idea's.

It's when you start answering yourself or having a convosation with yourself is when you worry, it's a sign of insanity :P

I haven't build a computer yet

Me neither...  :ph34r:

Only if you understand it which pisses me off though I am pretty good but I want to learn what the formulas means, like E=MC 2, I think means Energy equal Mass and something squared though I can't remember.

I think I need to go back to school :)

Turns out E = mc^2 is not correct... sort of.

E = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2

Watch this (it's a bit sensationalist I think, but it's fun nonetheless)

Turns out E = mc^2 is not correct... sort of.

E = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2

Watch this (it's a bit sensationalist I think, but it's fun nonetheless)

I've already seen that, it's pretty cool lol

I do sometimes, it helps to better create and understand plans and idea's.

It's when you start answering yourself or having a convosation with yourself is when you worry, it's a sign of insanity

coudlnt reply before cause the guy that posted that was arguing with me 

Damn..! he needs his own user name...

I love theoretical Physics.. Even though i do not get 0,0001% of it..

Spoiler

I have 2 scars in the same spot on both feet from when I was a young boy and pulled a fish tank on myself.

Queue the lulz.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

I have 2 scars in the same spot on both feet from when I was a young boy and pulled a fish tank on myself.

Queue the lulz.

two scars in the same spot, if they are in the same spot how do you know that there are two :P