Ok so what is wrong with people? (Racism in this country)

Cokeman

You do not draw while approaching a vehicle. If you are clearing a fucking building your should have a reason. You have to understand as a police officer if you have your gun out that is what they are going to be used for. If you do not intend to kill use less than lethal. I am a police office I know this stuff. 

Ahhhhhh i'm doubting you are actually one and if you are..... shouldn't be.

You're 18.....and a computer tech..? Take a hike kid.

It is a constitutional right to film peace officers in America, Is exercising your right to film an officer bad? Im no fan of police BTW, they tend to overuse the power

that they have.

Well don't paint them all with the same brush. I personally know @Kerplex and he couldn't be a more professional officer :)

It is a constitutional right to film peace officers in America, Is exercising your right to film an officer bad? Im no fan of police BTW, they tend to overuse the power that they have.

I can tell youre no fan.

I think its a good thing that people have the right to film them if need be. The problem comes when people are being a dick and filming them unnecessecarily. There comes a point when it is kind of wrong and dump in unneeded stress on them, they are just average people, do they deserve such abuse? No of course not! A few maybe abuse their power, but the Bart majority are fine men and women who do an honest job collect in honest pay. It's only right that we dont wave cameras im their faces not just because it makes them feel uncomfortable, but because it isnt a dick move.

Compatible with Windows 95

but if it was a black cop shooting a white guy no one would give a fuck ...meirca

Ahhhhhh i'm doubting you are actually one and if you are..... shouldn't be.

You're 18.....and a computer tech..? Take a hike kid.

http://www.joinportlandpolice.com/cadet.html Yeah its a thing my man. 

Police are corrupt yes, of this there is no doubt. But I have no doubt in my mind, that he deserved to be shot.

People need to stop buying into the race baiters like eric holder, al sharpton, oprah winfrey, etc. These people make their livings off of perpetuating the image of racism, instead of letting things heal.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Police are corrupt yes, of this there is no doubt. But I have no doubt in my mind, that he deserved to be shot.

People need to stop buying into the race baiters like eric holder, al sharpton, oprah winfrey, etc. These people make their livings off of perpetuating the image of racism, instead of letting things heal.

This.

The 'leaders' of the black community are some of the biggest racists around. it's like purposely scratching a scab open instead of letting a wound heal.

But I have no doubt in my mind, that he deserved to be shot.

You don't find this to be a problem? With so little factual information concerning the shooting available, without having witnessed the incident firsthand, you can say without a doubt that another human deserved to be shot? How is that any different from filling in the blanks with racist intentions?

Well don't paint them all with the same brush. I personally know @Kerplex and he couldn't be a more professional officer :)

One thing I hate about cops no offence to any of you cops out there is that they stop people at things like DUI checkpoints which is unconstitutional.

That was probably an opinion 

Can you just get rid of the guns and force every police officer to wear a camera.

A lot of cops do wear cameras. The black cop who shot that white kid was wearing one.

You don't find this to be a problem? With so little factual information concerning the shooting available, without having witnessed the incident firsthand, you can say without a doubt that another human deserved to be shot? How is that any different from filling in the blanks with racist intentions?

Well, you do have a point. However, the "eyewitness" has a criminal record, supposedly the cop that shot the kid is in the hospital with a broken orbital socket (eye socket), and reportedly the suspect was trying to take the cops gun.

That, is just cause to shoot him in my book. I get tired of people saying we need to get rid of the death penalty. I think we need to increase the variety of violent crimes for which the death penalty can be given. People say that it doesn't deter crime, which is true, but you know what it does do? gets rid of the criminals. I remember a recent story, where a man got out of prison, after like 20+ years in prison, his first act? went and raped and killed some people.

We need to stop giving criminals leniency, kill them, get rid of them, they are lost causes, they for the most part do not learn, and we waste billions on trying to "rehabilitate" them. When we could just as easily kill them, put them in the ground, and move on.

Can you just get rid of the guns and force every police officer to wear a camera.

Yes to the second, no to the first.

Well, you do have a point. However, the "eyewitness" has a criminal record, supposedly the cop that shot the kid is in the hospital with a broken orbital socket (eye socket), and reportedly the suspect was trying to take the cops gun.

That, is just cause to shoot him in my book. I get tired of people saying we need to get rid of the death penalty. I think we need to increase the variety of violent crimes for which the death penalty can be given. People say that it doesn't deter crime, which is true, but you know what it does do? gets rid of the criminals. I remember a recent story, where a man got out of prison, after like 20+ years in prison, his first act? went and raped and killed some people.

We need to stop giving criminals leniency, kill them, get rid of them, they are lost causes, they for the most part do not learn, and we waste billions on trying to "rehabilitate" them. When we could just as easily kill them, put them in the ground, and move on.

Yes to the second, no to the first.

Some people defy rehabilitation I understand that and I personally have 0 problems with lifelong confinement. However killing a prisoner only kills any chance of overturning any mistakes that have been, are being and will continue to be made: Police, Judges and Juries are far from perfect and certainly we shouldn't bet lives on their reliability, not when we can just avoid releasing them and expanding the range of crimes and circumstances that get people a life sentence instead.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Some people defy rehabilitation I understand that and I personally have 0 problems with lifelong confinement. However killing a prisoner only kills any chance of overturning any mistakes that have been, are being and will continue to be made: Police, Judges and Juries are far from perfect and certainly we shouldn't bet lives on their reliability, not when we can just avoid releasing them and expanding the range of crimes and circumstances that get people a life sentence instead.

Yeah I don't wanna have to pay to house their asses. Solution? Build a wall around New Jersey, put guards with sniper rifles on the wall, put criminals inside, never let them out, let them fend for themselves.

Yeah I don't wanna have to pay to house their asses. Solution? Build a wall around New Jersey, put guards with sniper rifles on the wall, put criminals inside, never let them out, let them fend for themselves.

1) LOL 2) Just making sure you give death row inmates the proper appeals process and all that elevates the cost of killing them beyond that of lifetime imprisonment. Now if we were back in the old days of just sentencing a guy and sending him to the gallows come morning you'd have a point indeed. But as it stands, it's just more expensive to kill them and even with all those appeals and shit it's still far from perfect.

Besides that, there is something to be said about retribution and lifetime imprisonment is far more cruel of a punishment than just executing someone.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1) LOL 2) Just making sure you give death row inmates the proper appeals process and all that elevates the cost of killing them beyond that of lifetime imprisonment. Now if we were back in the old days of just sentencing a guy and sending him to the gallows come morning you'd have a point indeed. But as it stands, it's just more expensive to kill them and even with all those appeals and shit it's still far from perfect.

Besides that, there is something to be said about retribution and lifetime imprisonment is far more cruel of a punishment than just executing someone.

I can agree with that, but still, New Jersey mega prison would be better. I'd rather pay guards to stand on a wall, than pay for inmates to sit in prison doing drugs (they do get them) and living it up. They get treated far better than they should is my point.

The officer got scared and shot the boy, and everyone takes that as racism. It's a shame really.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Isn't that what New Jersey is already?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Isn't that what New Jersey is already?

Yes but they don't have a wall, shockingly they are free to travel outside New Jersey, which I think is a basis upon which to declare a national emergency.