Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn On Sale 08.27.2013

Square-Enix has officially announced the sale date for the game and if your a Final Fantasy fan like myself then be excited. They are currently taking pre-orders for the game with a slew of bonus items. Personally I can't wait for this game and I really hope it does well. The game has been redone from the ground up and will play nothing like it's original version. FFXIV: ARR will be available for both PC and PS3. So if your tired of the flood of FTP games and want to support a game with great content then look foward to:

head_banner_040_hover.png

You can check out the following link for more information: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

ss1.pngFINALFANTASY_XIV_20_PUB_05.jpgFINALFANTASY_XIV_20_PUB_04.jpg

Source courtesy of : http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com

Update: It has also been annouced that this will also be available for PS4 and DX11 client update is also planned to be available at some point in the future!

I am so excited you have no clue. I just finished my new rig so I should be able to run it maxed out. I just need to find a decent LS haha

Yay :)

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

I am so excited you have no clue. I just finished my new rig so I should be able to run it maxed out. I just need to find a decent LS haha

Yes I hope I can get into a decent linkshell as well, perhaps we'll get on the same server.

Thanks for the heads up OP, juts pre-ordered it, I really do enjoy MMO's and I have high hopes for FF:XIV

Yeezus was the best album of all time

I'll be playing this as well. Trying to set up a group of people, have a few friends from FFXI as well as some from GW2 :D

Win10 - AMD 5800X, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Elite, RX 6800XT Midnight Black, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB, ARCTIC Liquid Freezr II 360-ARGB, Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB, Cooler Master V850, Fractal Design Meshify 2

unRAID - AMD 1700X, GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB, Noctua NH-D9L, WD Red 4TB x3, WD Green 2TB, Intel 160GB SSD, Seasonic S12III 550W, Fractal Design Node 605

pfSense - Intel i5 4570S, ASUS H97I-PLUS, Samsung Green 8GB, Zalman CNPS80G, WD Scorpio Blue 320GB, EVGA SuperNova GA 550W, Fractal Design Node 304

My group of friends are all wanting to start on one of the new character only servers when it relaunches, maybe we can set it up on one of those :D

Win10 - AMD 5800X, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Elite, RX 6800XT Midnight Black, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB, ARCTIC Liquid Freezr II 360-ARGB, Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB, Cooler Master V850, Fractal Design Meshify 2

unRAID - AMD 1700X, GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB, Noctua NH-D9L, WD Red 4TB x3, WD Green 2TB, Intel 160GB SSD, Seasonic S12III 550W, Fractal Design Node 605

pfSense - Intel i5 4570S, ASUS H97I-PLUS, Samsung Green 8GB, Zalman CNPS80G, WD Scorpio Blue 320GB, EVGA SuperNova GA 550W, Fractal Design Node 304

• 3 weeks later...

Please make a post when you start the link shell for LTT. Cant waite for FFXIV

I'll definitely be playing this, pretty excited, the beta was fun on the weekend. 

I Just received a Beta Key for phase 3, for FF ARR. and I am allowed  to show pictures now.

I'll keep everyone posted on new things.

If you have any questions just PM me.

HOLY SH*T! DAT GRAPHICS FOR A FF GAME?!
ill_never_see_the_sunlight_again.jpg

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Same here, old 1.0 player and oooh this is just awsome, ill be on the Ragnarok server due to my 1.0 characters got tranfered over there. A LinusTech LS could be cool :) we can be part of 8 LS at the same time, note LS are not "guilds" its more like a groupy/chat room thing, if you want to join a "guild" they are called "Free company" i believe, i might have missed something thou xP