Phil Fish to sell Polytron and Fez IPs and leave the video game industry in wake of major hack

No one gives a crap about that one hit wonder dev. Especially knowing he has close ties to Zoe Quinn, aka professional modern feminist victim aka Anita 2.0.

Even worse is:

7a77abd3f3eaba7a9df8ce62a8fd2f0d.png

How utterly pathetic to shift blame on 4chan and to do such a piss poor job at it, the capital 'v' is a dead giveaway how fake it is. Can you be any more of a nubcake?

TL;DR

Fish supports Zoe, Zoe is doxxing anyone who disagrees or calls out her SJW hypocrisy, Fish attacks TB, 4chan's /v/ is pissed because they got blamed for no reason (false flag attacks by Zoe) and in the best case of irony, Zoe and Fish being idiots actually drags /v/ into it and now they get to pay the piper. 

People, for fucks sake, just don't piss off 4chan ever. Leave them be. They'll have their laughs and move onto the next shenanigan. Don't try and implicate them, cause they'll rise up to the challenge and make you regret it. Streisand Effect is real, don't try and think you can be the exception to its rule. 

I remember playing a game on kongregate that was just like FEZ way back in 2010 or something. Sky Island I think.

On the other hand FEZ had been in development for supposedly 5 years or so. 

TL;DR

Fish supports Zoe, Zoe is doxxing anyone who disagrees or calls out her SJW hypocrisy, Fish attacks TB, 4chan's /v/ is pissed because they got blamed for no reason (false flag attacks by Zoe) and in the best case of irony, Zoe and Fish being idiots actually drags /v/ into it and now they get to pay the piper. 

People, for fucks sake, just don't piss off 4chan ever. Leave them be. They'll have their laughs and move onto the next shenanigan. Don't try and implicate them, cause they'll rise up to the challenge and make you regret it. Streisand Effect is real, don't try and think you can be the exception to its rule. 

[...] I am the head mod over at /V/ and leader of 4chan.org and Anonymous. [...]

We are /V/

We do not forgive

At all

Seriously, if one frequents /v/ one knows this is such a half-assed attempt at making the board guilty you'll just laugh out loud at the absurdity of it.

First up, no one from /v/ capitalizes "v", also no one would specifically say it was /v/ but some other stuff, ai "le 9gag army", "reddit", "ebaumsworld"

Second, "leader of 4chan.org" that'd be moot, but holy shit if he isn't involved in this AT ALL, not a single statement, tweet, blog post, anything.

Third, "Anonymous" this "movement" has been hijacked ages ago by SJW and liberals. You can try to find some info on what crashed the whole occupy wall street movement if you dont believe me.

Fourth. "We do not forgive, At all". This is the best part of it, not only is it a part of "Anonymous" group slogan but it's added "At all" makes it sound like it had been written by someone from the antifa circle which in my opinion is really just a hard on leftist movement.

Fuck. Phil. Fish.

We don't need arrogant, asshole, dick wads ruining the game industry. WE are the consumer and WE get to choose whether we like you. If WE like you, WE will probably buy your games. If not, FUCK YOU.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

I don't think it is stupid, and it is the most logical explanation.

Like I said before, there are a ton of holes in the "he was hacked" theory and I have not been able to find his dox anywhere. If he really was doxxed, it would be all over the Internet, but so far I haven't found it.

Look at all the people now supporting him because they see him as the victim. If you want to get rid of a scandal then create another one to distract people.

It's not the most logical solution. If he did it to himself, it's actually a felony. 

I think this post debunks the idea that he was hacked...

[REDACTED]

You can click here to view it but apparently it was proved to be a load of crap.

Cloudflare is not a hosting service, it's a DDOS protection system and CDN. His site is not host on Cloudflare because they don't host websites. You route your DNS service through cloudflare so they can set up their distribution network and detect possible attacks and direct them away. This isn't the core of the server though, the part that was changed was whatever is on his actual webhost (which can't be determined because of the cloudflare security through obscurity). Their premise of "proof" is wrong. 

It's not the most logical solution. If he did it to himself, it's actually a felony. 

805c4a19db1f7ea3213f57007429ee60.png

805c4a19db1f7ea3213f57007429ee60.png

The only evidence being presented that he did it to himself is based on a colossal ignorance over what Cloudflare is. But no please, keep assuming a dude revealed his own social security number to the world. 

The only evidence being presented that he did it to himself is based on a colossal ignorance over what Cloudflare is. But no please, keep assuming a dude revealed his own social security number to the world. 

But that's the thing though. His dox is nowhere to be found. All I can find is a rumor that he was hacked, but no actual info.

If he really was hacked and his dox was posted I'd assume a simple Google search would find it, but it's not there.

But that's the thing though. His dox is nowhere to be found. All I can find is a rumor that he was hacked, but no actual info.

If he really was hacked and his dox was posted I'd assume a simple Google search would find it, but it's not there.

Not really, the files were only up for a few hours and google doesn't propagate that quickly. They were on the polytronix site, which is down entirely at the moment. 

I watched this video. It makes excellent points, but I still hate Phil Fish.

How is it a felony?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The cloudflare argument is burnt, but it doesn't mean it's not plausible as of zoe surely did fake her doxx. He's not a clever person so I wouldn't be completly devastated if he were to be proven guilty.

Not really, the files were only up for a few hours and google doesn't propagate that quickly. They were on the polytronix site, which is down entirely at the moment. 

The files are still there, if you're willing too look for them.

f3595f03627cdde47170dca76deb7bb6.png

ba0ef124319ed20a373f96228823a93d.png

The cloudflare argument is burnt, but it doesn't mean it's not plausible as of zoe surely did fake her doxx. He's not a clever person so I wouldn't be completly devastated if he were to be proven guilty.

It's plausible but incredibly unlikely compared to the alternative. 

So what you're saying is that nobody got the files? Because if someone managed to grab them they would post it and then it would spread like a wildfire.

The files are still there, if you're willing too look for them.

f3595f03627cdde47170dca76deb7bb6.png

<image>

Yeah... If you get control back over your website you usually try to repair the damage the attacker caused. For some reason Fish don't want to remove the files though, but instead keeps hosting them himself for everyone to download.

It's almost as if he want people to download them...

kaloszer I strongly recommend you open those in a virtual machine. It's probably a virus.

It's plausible but incredibly unlikely compared to the alternative.

Unlikely compared to what alternative? The alternative filled with logical inconsistencies that someone else hacked him? Here are my problems with that theory:

I am pretty sure that's Phil trying to put the blame on /v/ (or "/V/" as he calls it).

The files were hosted on his own website. If you're going to spread information about someone then you don't put the info on his own website where he can delete it. You upload it somewhere else.

There is no reason why that kind of info would have been on the Polytron website. You don't keep all your personal info, bank account info etc stored on your company website. Just ask Linus if he keeps all his personal info on LinusMediaGroup.

The people who got "hacked" (Phil and Quinn) somehow had access to their accounts while the attack was ongoing. No... That just wouldn't happen.

They did this themselves as an attempt to gain sympathy.

Not to mention that the info is still nowhere to be found. If he really was doxxed it would be all over pastebin and other sites.

So what you're saying is that nobody got the files? Because if someone managed to grab them they would post it and then it would spread like a wildfire.

See above, I couldn't remember the name of the file hosting site they were uploaded to and didn't want to just say "they are on a file sharing site" because that doesn't narrow it down at all. 

I really hope this makes it on the WAN show xD

I feel bad for him, I really do, but I can't help but laugh!

Honestly, I wouldn't download anything "anonymous" or "/V/" would put up. It could be just some big hoax and contain viruses OR if it did contain sensitive information like SSN, CC/Debit, etc. then I'd rather not get caught with those files on my machine.

Never heard of this guy until now, but I've seen the game fez before.

He was gunning for it. Also, seriously, is anyone really surprised? I mean, it's Phil Fish. WHat do you expect.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Never heard of this guy until now, but I've seen the game fez before.

He's been making splashes on the internet for years. I strongly recommend watching this: 

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

"Head mod of /v/ and 4Chan"

Not sure if referring to Moot. If so, Moot doesn't give two flying shits in space about /v/.

But then who did it?

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

"Head mod of /v/ and 4Chan"

Not sure if referring to Moot. If so, Moot doesn't give two flying shits in space about /v/.

But then who did it?

Its quite clear it has nothing to do with 4chan. The only question now is if it was phil fish or an actual hacker. My bet is on the former because phil fish is a hypocritical cunt and this probably isn't below him.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

Its quite clear it has nothing to do with 4chan. The only question now is if it was phil fish or an actual hacker. My bet is on the former because phil fish is a hypocritical cunt and this probably isn't below him.

Quinn said that she was hacked as well, but there is a mountain of evidence that she did it herself to gain sympathy.

Since both of them are friends and it happened pretty much at the same time my guess is that they came up with the idea together.

Quinn said that she was hacked as well, but there is a mountain of evidence that she did it herself to gain sympathy.

Since both of them are friends and it happened pretty much at the same time my guess is that they came up with the idea together.

Holy shit man, I didn't want to comment on that because i hadn't seen the evidence, but goddamn

Then again, that's just one more reason to hate her. It's not like we didn't have plenty already.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.