Best portable gaming device?

COCOBYTES

What is the most enjoyable, fun and you won't get bored gaming device?

Probably the Neo Geo X, but only if you are nerdy enough :D

Otherwise 3DS is nice. Not too big of a fan of the PS Vita, no good games ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

soon the Nvidia shield. lol

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

A laptop if you have electricity nearby.

Being honest it's probably your phone with the number of games and things you can do on it. I would have chosen my GBA but my phone practically runs like a GBA with an emulator.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Being honest it's probably your phone with the number of games and things you can do on it. I would have chosen my GBA but my phone practically runs like a GBA with an emulator.

True

Touchscreen, giro sensor, WiFi, etc

True

Touchscreen, giro sensor, WiFi, etc

I mean the games from pretty much every retro console and older hanheld is insane. GBC, GBA, PS1 whatevs, you got it there. Then you got all the other interwebz stuff like LTT forums and Youtube to watch more LTT videos!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

nVidia Shield.

At less if you have a rig with a nVidia GPU and Wi-Fi.

Shield.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I like my Vita. Haven't played it in a while though. I'm trying to muster up the motivation to finish MGS HD Collection.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

PSP.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

The console ive played the most out of all was my gba sp ruby edition, that thing was awesome, now i dont really play on portable stuff

Definitely my phone, it handles emulating old school portable devices great, id love it more so if it could handle emulating more non-portable consoles but technology just isn't there yet for both emulation and hardware.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

NDS lol. There's still some great games that I haven't found on other portable gaming device like Meteos. Altough ios has some great games too like fruit ninja...but i get bored of those after a while so NDS for me.

Gameboy Advance SP or a DS if you want something more modern. 

For portable, nintendo is the only way to go, unless you can wait for Nvidia Shield:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814998077

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Nintendo DSi was groundbreaking at the time I was a kid.

Turn the brightness all the way down and you had yourself a good 10+ hours of gaming..

Okay maybe this is getting a bit nostalgic but DSi was another world, a world of gaming for me, a world for me to get immersed on for hours on end.

This thing was actually small so that combined with long battery and 50 games in R4 meant very satisfactory waiting time at airports/shopping..

It was a lifesaver for me.

My GEN 1 PSP with custom firmware :D

I tried making a Pandora battery once and I dug my cutting utensil to far and smoke was coming out

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Cell Phones ;(

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Gameboy Color

OR Gameboy Advanced SP for the backlight :3

Playing Gameboy Color games :3

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?