Best portable gaming device?

COCOBYTES

Jesus the amount of time ive got on my psp is crazy. I would say gba but ive got the gba games on the psp. I would get a vita but im saving for a pc and then vita comes after that  because £200 can make a big hardware difference.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Nintendo DSi was groundbreaking at the time I was a kid.

Turn the brightness all the way down and you had yourself a good 10+ hours of gaming..

Okay maybe this is getting a bit nostalgic but DSi was another world, a world of gaming for me, a world for me to get immersed on for hours on end.

This thing was actually small so that combined with long battery and 50 games in R4 meant very satisfactory waiting time at airports/shopping..

It was a lifesaver for me.

whats the difference between DSi and the ds or ds lite which i had. Seems like a console where nintendo were like screw and released a new console a few days later.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What is the most enjoyable, fun and you won't get bored gaming device?

Moved to mobile devices

psp or sheild

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Gameboy advance sp with any pokemon or super mario.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

My phone,

NDS,

PSP with custom firmware

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Game Boy Pocket or the DS Lite just because there are tons of fun games available and the battery life is amazing. Good enough for longer road trips, train rides or flights.

I also like the Neo Geo Pocket Color Slim. It doesn't have as many good games, but it has Turf Masters and Match of the Millenium. Plus, the Joystick is the best thing ever.

I don't use my phone for playing games. I'd rather carry an additional device ... a Game Boy Micro with a flash card, if it had to be small.

Now that I think of it ... the Game & Watch type games can be fun, too for what little they cost. One of those $5 things kept me busy on an otherwise insanely boring business trip a few years ago.

nintendo_mini_classic_games.jpg

I personally don't really need high resolution graphics on a portable device. Reflections on the display could easily ruin that experience anyway.

Also, the 3DS XL and the Vita need more good games in order to get me to drop that kind of money. Another reason why I did not yet get a 3DS is that it is region locked.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I still carry a Game Boy with me.  :)

Edit: game boy advanced.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue