DDR4 3000MHz CL15 from Gskill and its cheaper than DDR3

LukaP

cl 15 is less impressive than the same speed at cl 10 or 12

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

cl 15 is less impressive than the same speed at cl 10 or 12

cl10 at 3GHz is unimaginable for a new technology -.- it would be the equivalent of CL5/6 at DDR3 1600MJz

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

cl10 at 3GHz is unimaginable for a new technology -.- it would be the equivalent of CL5/6 at DDR3 1600MJz

there is always room for improvement. im not saying its bad at all. just that it could be improved

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

there is always room for improvement. im not saying its bad at all. just that it could be improved

ddr3 didnt come more than what (1600) CL10 to CL8/7 in 7 years. that is 3 cycles. i dont expect ddr4 to do much better. maybe at the end we see ddr4 3000 cl11/10 the best kits

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

I bet this would really boost GPU performance on an APU, kinda wanna see benchmarks lol.

DDR4 APU... hmmm sounds tasty

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

ddr3 didnt come more than what (1600) CL10 to CL8/7 in 7 years. that is 3 cycles. i dont expect ddr4 to do much better. maybe at the end we see ddr4 3000 cl11/10 the best kits

ddr3 also was a bit of a disappointment

ddr3 also was a bit of a disappointment

at first. 

as was DDR2 compared to DDR at first. history repeats itself ;)

at first. 

as was DDR2 compared to DDR at first. history repeats itself ;)

have i ever told you the definition of insanity?

have i ever told you the definition of insanity?

far-cry-3-savages-vaas-midtcm2165303.jpg

SDRAM is in its last generation. We have the hybrid memory cube tech coming. Server makers are already lauding it greatly. In 7 years DDR4 will be out the window.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

SDRAM is in its last generation. We have the hybrid memory cube tech coming. Server makers are already lauding it greatly. In 7 years DDR4 will be out the window.

this i agree with.

this i agree with.

Quick, before the universe explodes, let's find something to argue about...

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Quick, before the universe explodes, let's find something to argue about...

oh my god, i agreed with you :o shit shit shit... (tried, cant think of anything to argue about)