First game you played

Mo5

The first I remember, I believe was Condor for the Atari 400.

Probably the first one I remember clearly, Army Moves C64.

The one with the tanks on win 95 or 97... :D

Hover? That was included with windows 95 add-on.

I have no clue, Battle tanks or something? But I know for a fact that that game is older than me. :D

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

First I remember playing was Sonic 1 on a Megadrive of my Dad's.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Not quite sure but it was probably Tetris on the Game Boy original. Pokemon something like that.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

My first console game was Mario on NES and first computer game was SkiFree on Windows 3.1 (that game was the best). 

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

Duck hunt is the first for me. I spent hours on that when I was a little child

My first console game was Mario on NES and first computer game was SkiFree on Windows 3.1 (that game was the best).

Umm hello? Chips challenge was the best back then lol

On Sega Master System 2 - Alex the Kidd in Miracle World

On PC - Destruction Derby 1 (When it was newly released)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Centipede technically but I hated it, and didnt keep the console. Star Fox 64 was my true first and favorite game.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

Umm hello? Chips challenge was the best back then lol

I happen to have that game on my calculator..  :P

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

Grand prix circuit for DOS.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

i dont remember the name but there were dinosaurs and a flyin-time travelling yellow school bus

EDIT:

it could be this one, im not really sure

g0765349bup.jpg

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Super Mario, Prince of Persia The Two Thrones

SoulReaper Captain

I had an amiga when I was a kid and games like Lemmings, Prince of Persia, Dungeon Keeper, Doom, Another World etc.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Super mario bros                       original nintendo

Sonic the hedgehog                   sega

pokemon 64                               nintendo 64

Metal gear solid                          ps1

Need for speed underground     ps2

Metal gear solid                          ps3

Neopets or coke music               pc

Don't remember what I first played on game boy advance or game boy advance sp.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

The earliest game I can remember playing was from the late 80's and it was a game my Dad made that just asked me to do single digit multiplication and if I got it all right within a time limit, I could print out a dot-matrix certificate.   First professional video game was Rockford on that same PC.

Now I teach him how to use his computer...  Funny how things work.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

On Sega Master System 2 - Alex the Kidd in Miracle World

It was my first game too, but on Master System 1, it was installed on the console, you just had to start it without a cartridge.

It was my first game too, but on Master System 1, it was installed on the console, you just had to start it without a cartridge.

Same for my MS2, inbuilt with no cartridge., I once thought it was the MS1, but nope, I had the MS2 (could tell by the looks)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

The first game I remember playing is Daytona USA. (1994)

Peek-aboo.

Although I'm uncertain, the first game I remember playing was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, the first one of course. Although I do also remember Ocarina Of Time very well.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

The first game I can remember playing is The Legend of Zelda with my dad and older brother.