[Potentially NSFW Giveaway] Be Hilarious and Get a Copy of Max Payne 3 Complete Edition

As some of you may know, I am a huge fan of not only comedy and tech, but I am also a huge fan of Rockstar Games.  Because they are having a massive sale on Steam right now, I have decided to give away one copy of MP3 Complete Edition.

How you win is simple.  Be hilarious.  Since this is a tech forum, share a funny tech story or embarrassing moment.  This giveaway will run for a week, so the 21st is the last day.  On the 22nd, if the thread could be locked that would be great!  I will go through and read the responses.  Whatever one is the funniest will win the giveaway.  I will message whoever I decide is the winner (funniest responder) so they can give me a valid email address.  I don't care if it's a throwaway email address.  Just make sure it's one that you know you have access to.

I do have a couple prerequisites, however.  You must not already own the game on any platform.  You must also have over 100 posts to participate.  The intention of this is to say thank you to those who have contributed for a long while to this community and hopefully eliminate the possibility of people just signing up for the giveaway and leaving.

Why only one copy?  I'm not Warren Buffett or in any way related to the Koch brothers, so unfortunately, I will only be giving away one.  :(  Thank you for participating and good luck!

DRM Note: This game requires Rockstar Social Club to play.

post-4302-0-97199000-1408046396_thumb.pn

Edited by Michael McAllister

My PC specifications are in my profile.

I don't have such moments

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

By saying "be hilarious" you should basically expect 90% of the posts to be shitty memes that people found on the internet that aren't actually funny.

I went to install a new HDD and SSD for a friend. Had to remove graphics card to clean it and had to remove motherboard power connector to install them (was a tight fit) AND a RAM stick after installing hdd and SSD. After putting it back together my friend said he couldn't plug in the monitor. I forgot the graphics card -,-. Take pc out of cabinet, install graphics card and retry. Computer won't turn on. I forgot to replug the motherboard power connector -,-,-,-. Retry, pc powers, see the stick of RAM lying on the table. Take the pc out of the cabinet (AGAIN), start the pc and install windows.

Go to bios and forgot to set to AHCI mode... FORMAT DISC, REINSTALL WINDOWS ARGLBLARGL. Finally done.

I forgot lots of things that day.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Sometimes when I'm home alone at night, I strip down naked and tape glow sticks all over my body. Then I sit in my computer chair and spin around really fast and pretend that I'm a UFO.

Here's my thread about when I decorated our Christmas tree with PC parts and made the most powerful Christmas tree in the in the world. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/79888-decorating-the-christmas-tree-and-annoying-my-mom/

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Here's a joke:

Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."
Customer: "Ok."
Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"Customer: "No."
Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Customer: "No."
Tech Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
Customer: "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote click'."

Here's another:
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

Alright one more:
Computers can never replace humans. They may become capable of artificial intelligence, but they will never master real stupidity.

UYRSOom.gif

If I win, I'll do naughty things with you ;) @beebskadoo has a penis that's too small for my liking anyways.

(also Beeb, write one of your tech support stories, you'll probably win)

Nice to see other people doing Giveaways :) Just here to share the quick story, not to enter. 

When my grand-parents moved to a new apartment, they asked me where they can get a new IP Address :D 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

sweet! ive always wanted to try MP3 :3

A man and a giraffe walk into a bar. The man orders two shots of whiskey. He and the giraffe each toss one back. The man says to keep 'em coming. After a number of rounds the giraffe passes out and collapses onto the floor. The man gets up and is heading to the door when the bartender yells "Hey, are you just going to leave that lyin' there?"

The man says "That ain't a lion, it's a giraffe!"

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I have the game but I'll follow to read funny stories. :)

Well...I "have" the game too.

Let's see what people have experienced...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It was like 8 years ago or something, I had a Medion pc then (ones of those prebuild things from ALDI). The house I lived in back then had unstable electricity (it was a very old house, old wiring, you know how it goes ^-^), result PSU + mobo got destroyed. It was still under warranty, so I sent it off and got my pc back 2 weeks later. After a week I noticed that the CD/DVD reader didn't work. I thought it broke due to shipping, but I couldn't be arsed to send my pc back again and lose it for another 2 weeks. Had that pc for 4 more years, one day I decide to open it up, curious what is inside. I noticed that one thing near my CD/DVD reader wasn't plugged in, I plugged it in and my CD/DVD reader worked. Some douchebag at Medion in Germany trolled me for 4 years by unplugging that stupid cable. 

For those saying " you don't need a CD/DVD reader ", back then you did :P All my games were physical copies. You don't want to know the hassle I had to go through to install new games.

Not the best story, but I still feel like an idiot for that one.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

So I had this HP laptop and I decided to dual boot Windows and Ubuntu on it. Eventually I don't want Ubuntu any more and just deleted the partitions. Didn't repair the Windows bootloader or anything like that at all. I couldn't use it at all! Was stuck in GRUB rescue. I don't remember exactly what I did after that.

Another one, with that same laptop: I upgraded it to Windows 7, then back to Vista because I thought it would run better. Then I upgraded it to 7 again.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Well... I'll try to be original and share my personal story.

So... My father wanted to send an e-mail and he called me because he didn't know how to type the character "@". The first thing that it told him was to press Shift - 2, but he was saying that nothing was happening... For couple of minutes i was trying to understand what the heck was wrong with the keyboard or something and i asked him just to create a new .txt and try to type Shift - 2. That was a really bad idea because it took about 3 minutes just to create a single text in the desktop. Anyway, after 5 minutes we hang up and he didn't send the e-mail. Later the same day, he finally came back home and i asked him what was the problem and let him use my pc to send that freaking e-mail. So apparently, he was typing Shift and the "2" from the Num Pad the whole time ! ! !  :S

I am not sure if that's a funny story but i was really frustrated by this for some reason. I thought the keyboard was broken or something was wrong with the e-mail client service...
Anyway, thanks for that sweet giveaway.

Your Face :)

(I'm not trying to hate or be a troll or anything)

i7-3770k, Gigabyte UD5H, NZXT Switch 810, OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, 560 ti Twin Frozr II OC 2GB, Cooler Master V8, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, OCZ Modxstream 700w, Corsair k60 and M65. OH and RED LED LIGHTS   FUCK YA    :)

I bought a windows 8 phone. *queue sad violin*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I like the jaguars...

Its all looks these days