i5 4690K and i7 4790k killer deal at MicroCenter.com

Cokeman

They have the i5 4690k for $200 http://www.microcenter.com/product/434177/Core_i5-4690K_35GHz_LGA_1150_Boxed_Processor

And the i7 4790k for $280 http://www.microcenter.com/product/434176/Core_i7-4790K_40GHz_LGA_1150_Boxed_Processor

If you are looking to upgrade you PC or are looking to build a PC these are some killer prices on these CPUs

they are usually 10-20$ cheaper

Where?

microcenter

Not where I'm looking but still compared to anywhere else those are great prices

Where?

Correction. They can get to lower prices, but MSRP still stands at $259 and $369. 

Not everyone can simply go to a microcenter store whenever they want. They only have a few stores, and other retailers like Newegg can't usually get to those in-store special prices at microcenter.

These are the Devils Canyon processors, the 4770K and the 4670K are usually $10-$20 cheaper than these ones, however it seems Microenter no longer stocks the original Haswell versions.

They have the i5 4690k for $200 http://www.microcenter.com/product/434177/Core_i5-4690K_35GHz_LGA_1150_Boxed_Processor

And the i7 4790k for $280 http://www.microcenter.com/product/434176/Core_i7-4790K_40GHz_LGA_1150_Boxed_Processor

If you are looking to upgrade you PC or are looking to build a PC these are some killer prices on these CPUs

You listed this deal as "killer deal at microcenter.com," however the deal is only available in store. 

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

@Cokeman I forgot to mention and mvitkun made a really good point, all of microcenter's insane deals are in store which defeats the purpose of selling it so cheap because they turn away the large majority of their target consumers with making the deals instore-only.

This is approximately the thousandth such post about Micro Center CPU prices. It does not qualify as a hot deal or a "killer" deal because these are the standard Micro Center prices, not a sale.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

This is the regular price for these processors at Microcenter, the caveat being it is an in-store only promotion.

There is a way around that though.  NCIXUS.com, Staples.com, and Frys.com all have Price Match features that you can use to get this processor for the same price + cost of shipping.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I bought my 4790k at Microcenter for $269.99 about a month ago. @CoolBeans is correct, this is normal pricing. Not a deal from them.

Those prices aren't that great.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Yea, i got my 4790k and an asus Z-97 PRO for ~$450 American.It's not that special for microcenter

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

doesnt seem like a deal to me and thats the normal price

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Correction. They can get to lower prices, but MSRP still stands at $259 and $369. 

Not everyone can simply go to a microcenter store whenever they want. They only have a few stores, and other retailers like Newegg can't usually get to those in-store special prices at microcenter.

i live like 30 min from a microcenter. be jealous <3

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

They don't have a Microcenter in my state :(, the only big computer store in my state is Fry's Electronics.

i literally just bought the 4690k for 220$ on amazon .__________________________.

edit~ in store only, nevermind

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

WTB "No Instore pick up only deals" rule. This is really stupid that most of us don't live near one. and people around the word can't even get to a MC

WTB "No Instore pick up only deals" rule. This is really stupid that most of us don't live near one. and people around the word can't even get to a MC

Micro Center loses money on every processor they sell in order to attract customers. They rely on you coming in letting their salespeople (of which I am one) talk you into getting a motherboard, some RAM, and everything else to go with it. If Micro Center allowed people to order online at these prices, the company would hemorrhage money and all the resellers would drive the company into the ground.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

I live near two....so be very...very jealous.   ;)

That means we live relatively close to each other. That's scary

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I live near two....so be very...very jealous.   ;)

i never fucking win 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Micro Center loses money on every processor they sell in order to attract customers. They rely on you coming in letting their salespeople (of which I am one) talk you into getting a motherboard, some RAM, and everything else to go with it. If Micro Center allowed people to order online at these prices, the company would hemorrhage money and all the resellers would drive the company into the ground.

well i'm talking aboot a rule on the forums not to post this. its well known MC does this.