It saddens me that turtles dethroned guardians of the galaxy

Sammael

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3889&p=.htm

I blame EVERY SINGLE ONE of you that paid money to see the turtles this weekend.  Guardians did not deserve to be dethroned so soon, especially not by something so inferior.

And to those that paid money to see the turtles, but STILL chose not to see guardians...  if we were playing a mortal kombat match, I would use sub zero to shatter you into a hundred little pieces.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

it was a no brainer, TMNT is an old well known IP, with several tv shows behind it and a (really bad) movie before this one, GotG is literally new to the screen format, its the first time they took it out of the comic AFAIK into a motion picture of any kind, TMNT got those number because old fans wanted it to see it, regardless if the movie itself was terrible or not

also i haven't watched neither so i can't comment which one is legitimate better, but i definitely wanna see GotG more that TMNT

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Okay? Personally I would rather see the turtles...as I have no idea who or what the Guardians of the Galaxy is about. But yes blame the people cause of your personal opinion. Kinda seems selfish to me.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Their both good.

For what they are, or try to do, their enjoyable.

Did I expect more from them, nope, just go and enjoy it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Hey, turtles are despicable.  :P

Haters_04f253_1833262.gif

I haven't seen either so...

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

^^That ain't no Turtle^^

giphy.gif

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Pfft. Never liked TMNT anyway. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Pfft. Never liked TMNT anyway. 

You'd have to be older to like it, the original cartoons and movies were from way before your time, and even if you watch them now, your too far into the future now to like them for what they were.

Which is sad, cos at a young age in the 80's to early 90's, stuff like this was the shit.

Because phones and computers were so large they could only be picked up by tractors :) <- not really but... you get the idea.

^^That ain't no Turtle^^

giphy.gif

Yeah, I know. Many characters are mislabeled or whatever. Also, that gif reminds me of when I almost had my leg bitten off by a snapping turtle as a kid. Also, aren't the Michael Bay TMNT aliens and not mutant turtles?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Yeah, I know. Many characters are mislabeled or whatever. Also, that gif reminds me of when I almost had my leg bitten off by a snapping turtle as a kid. Also, aren't the Michael Bay TMNT aliens and not mutant turtles?

Damn........, oh you said almost.. phew!

Mutants via experiment again, not the aliens story.

It's for people who want to watch their cartoon series / comics to be CGI'd either it's good or not. But yeah, I agree with guardian of the galaxy is new for most of people, especially to those who live without super hero comics.

Damn........, oh you said almost.. phew!

Mutants via experiment again, not the aliens story.

Yeah, just checked that it was rumors spread to slander Bay's TMNT or something.

It's for people who want to watch their cartoon series / comics to be CGI'd either it's good or not. But yeah, I agree with guardian of the galaxy is new for most of people, especially to those who live without super hero comics.

Well the TMNT movie, I liked it, bit weird at the start, but the first 20mins is the worst part of any movie usually.... the movie picked up pace quickly, and is quite enjoyable.

Bit too short.... IMO, but its made for kids, not adults...primarily,.. so I expected that.

I think more people had TMNT in their childhood than these guardian guys. I'd go for it.

I just remembered. Didn't GotF just recently come back because of Rocket Raccoon's inclusion in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3? He, Strider Hiryu, and a bunch of other characters made comebacks just recently through that game.

Strider just received a recent game a couple of months ago.

StriderBanner.jpg

Well the TMNT movie, I liked it, bit weird at the start, but the first 20mins is the worst part of any movie usually.... the movie picked up pace quickly, and is quite enjoyable.

Bit too short.... IMO, but its made for kids, not adults...primarily,.. so I expected that.

Usually almost all action fantasy movies are like that. Younger audiences are not likely to care about the stories, they only want to see action and explosions.

Usually almost all action fantasy movies are like that. Younger audiences are not likely to care about the stories, they only want to see action and explosions.

Now we all know why people hate on Michael Bay and his Explosions™. He knows what sells and people are jealous 'cause they ain't makin' bank.  :P