Best keyboard position for wrist? stupid question.

MxZeal

My left wrist is getting really sore and strained due to new a change in my physical life.. (lmao least cheeseast way i could put it )

Is it better to leave the keyboard flat or use the height adjustment for wrist confort?

i have no idea lol.

Have you tried getting a wrist rest?

if you normally use it flat, try using the height adjustment for a couple days and see which you like better.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Technically your wrists shouldent even be resting on anything your suppost to hold em up. why i dunno.

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Personal preference really. But some people say it's bad to have your wrist at an angle. The back of your hand to your arm, the angle should be equal to or greater than 90 degrees.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Have you tried getting a wrist rest?

wrist rests can ruin your wrists more, it is better to keep your elevated and not resting while typing

wrist rests can ruin your wrists more, it is better to keep your elevated and not resting while typing

Technically your wrists shouldent even be resting on anything your suppost to hold em up. why i dunno.

This just seems significantly less comfortable than having them resting on a surface (whether that surface is the desktop or a wrist rest).

Personal preference really. But some people say it's bad to have your wrist at an angle. The back of your hand to your arm, the angle should be equal to or greater than 90 degrees.

This and the rest of the hand must be in a straight line. Variations will constraint blood flow.

also your elbows must be roatated backwards to allow maximum bloodflow to your arms.

Aslong as your hand doesnt lack nutriments its fine forever.

Otherwise, problems start.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.