Which song is more EPIC? Ultimate battle!

Tr33

This one is the most epic I have ever heard(I have heard Two Steps from Hell, Hans Zimmer, Instrumental Core and others that I currently don't remember):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IRgvwfE13U

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

This one is the most epic I have ever heard(I have heard Two Steps from Hell, Hans Zimmer, Instrumental Core and others that I currently don't remember):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IRgvwfE13U

But I asked between those 2.

BLAOW!!!!

Thanks for posting the songs,i would like to share one to  did you heard the song baby you know from the movie big mamma2

Guile theme. The end.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

One of my all-time favorites.

Also I suppose I'd have to pick the second one. You should be a bit more specific with your title next time.

Hm when i read which song is more EPIC! I would expect to see 2 or more songs posted by the OP and having to choose one. I dont know what mislead you.

BLAOW!!!!

When it comes to epic music, this song is unrivaled.

End.

Rig: CPU: 1x quad core potato(4.6GHz). Cooling: Iced Tea. GPU: AMD HDToaster. Motherboard: Asus "Stale Bread Extreme Edition". RAM: 2x 4GB sticks of 1600MHz celery. PSU: 650w Roborovski Hamster in wheel.  Storage: Many Floppy Disks. 

Hm when i read which song is more EPIC! I would expect to see 2 or more songs posted by the OP and having to choose one. I dont know what mislead you.

"Which song is more epic" implies multiple songs. Not necessarily two songs, and not necessarily your songs. That's why you had multiple people posting their own epic songs.

"Which of these songs is more epic" Would have been much more accurate.

/endrant

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Requiem for a Dream (Lux Aterna - Clint Mansell) (Spelling?)

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

"Which song is more epic" implies multiple songs. Not necessarily two songs, and not necessarily your songs. That's why you had multiple people posting their own epic songs.

/endrant

/endrant

Actually if i were to write: Which song is the most epic then ppl wouldnt get it. I myself would expect to have the OPs songs listed before clicking th thread if he had such a title that i had.

BLAOW!!!!

Actually if i were to write: Which song is the most epic then ppl wouldnt get it. I myself would expect to have the OPs songs listed before clicking th thread if he had such a title that i had.

facepalm.jpg

I'm done here.

#2 But the Crysis 2 Theme is more epic , I used to just sit at the menu to listen to it lol:

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

facepalm.jpg

I'm done here.

Of course you are. Since I bet you dont even know what you wrote yourself

BLAOW!!!!

Dora the explorer theme song is the most epic hands down.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

When it comes to epic music, this song is unrivaled.

End.

lol

BLAOW!!!!

#2 But the Crysis 2 Theme is more epic , I used to just sit at the menu to listen to it lol:

Oh yea I love that one too

BLAOW!!!!

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like ... victory."

Of course you are. Since I bet you dont even know what you wrote yourself

VWr6I.gif

VWr6I.gif

Lol the only one that is upset is you ragequitting here lol. U mad bro?

BLAOW!!!!