Last time you got electrocuted.

This one's just for lols , I'm pretty sure you remember the last time you got shocked!! So when was the last time you got electrocuted?

Post away..

PM if you need this topic removed, i'd be more than happy to.. within 24 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN3ZP2y1K24

Details separate people.

Assuming static shocks don't count, because they don't even hurt. Last time I actually got 'electrocuted' was when I was redoing the network at my grandparents house a few months ago and couldn't get the plug out of the wall, and my thumb touched the prongs. Nothing serious, though.

It was about 6 weeks ago and what happened was I was unplugging something and as I was pulling it out I stuck my finger between the prongs and the thing was still mostly plugged in

It was about 6 weeks ago and what happened was I was unplugging something and as I was pulling it out I stuck my finger between the prongs and the thing was still mostly plugged in

Funny , i had something like that a few weeks ago...altho it was not as intense as i expected it to be..

Details separate people.

This one's just for lols , I'm pretty sure you remember the last time you got shocked!! So when was the last time you got electrocuted?

Post away..

-snip-

Wow, is this really what the Off-Topic has come to? Okay.

nope.gif

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

-SNIP-

Click spoiler... ;) i believe you didn't see that while you were replying..

Details separate people.

well i got tasered the other night does that count?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Click spoiler... ;) i believe you didn't see that while you were replying..

Saw it alright, just think people should put a little more effort into their posts before actually posting it.

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Saw it alright, just think people should put a little more effort into their posts before actually posting it.

Meh, you should've PM'ed me first hand , subject title chaged to "last time you got raped .. " ;)  you see what i did there,  effort.. :P JK, Thought the replies would've been interesting @ first , i'll remove it if it get much replies from other members, so ...

Details separate people.

Uhm

Never?

Its something I normally try to avoid really, but maybe I am doing it all wrong

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It was last Sunday that just pasted, climbing through the fence, paddock jumping and smart smiles forgot which wire were live and which ones wont :S

I am happy little Vegemite.

I never got electrocuted, because if i had been, i wouldn't be replying to this post... Well in my language there is different words used, but most of the people use them the wrong way. There is "Electrocução" = "Electrocution" and "Electrização" = "Electrization", if you get electrocuted you will certainly die, but if you get electrified you will only be injured.

So yes i have been electrified before, with a broken wire, i touched it and burned two fingers, first degree burns. It could be worse if had hold the wire for longer. It was about 6 years ago.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

I licked the plug when it was sort of plugged in.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My worst shock was with an O- gauge railroad set, I got hit with 19V DC. It just tickled my finger for about 10 minutes.

Was working in welding class in high school. We used to have the ground wire from the gigantic welders attached to the metal tabel so we didn't have to worry about moving it to the piece we were working on. (and when I say giant welder, I mean the type with a "power coupling" to the wall) I was taking a break, had my elbow on the table, made the mistake of forgetting to turn off the stick welder and put my hand on the welding rod.

Felt like I had been kicked in the chest 20 times a second for about 5 seconds before I managed to get away from it. Lucky it didn't kill me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I was plugging in a jackhammer into an outdoor outlet. And the insulation had split + It was raining. 

Thankfully the breakers gave up before i did

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I was plugging in a jackhammer into an outdoor outlet. And the insulation had split + It was raining. 

Thankfully the breakers gave up before i did

OUCH.

when you gonna eat that shoe bro? :P

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Oh.... I've got a story for this one. I was working at the IT repair place at the time... some guy came in with his desktop PC. The PSU on the thing had some sorta short or something.... I open it up to see if everything was running and in the process shocked myself real good....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh.... I've got a story for this one. I was working at the IT repair place at the time... some guy came in with his desktop PC. The PSU on the thing had some sorta short or something.... I open it up to see if everything was running and in the process shocked myself real good....

You discharged a cap with your finger? Shame on you.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

it was 3 days ago lol accidentally touched the metal part while plugging in my mother's PC

well i got tasered the other night does that count?

holy shit what happened?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

You discharged a cap with your finger? Shame on you.

Hey that was day like day 7 on the job lol. They didn't give me any safety equipment and I was just doing the typical thing. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hey that was day like day 7 on the job lol. They didn't give me any safety equipment and I was just doing the typical thing. 

Yeah, but you don't just open up a PSU and just stick your finger in there like nobody's business.

Yeah, but you don't just open up a PSU and just stick your finger in there like nobody's business.

I didn't open the PSU lol, if they didn't even have a grounding strap for me to use what makes you think they'll have the necessary tools for me to open to a PSU?

I opened the case and proceeded to hit the manual bio switch button on the mobo and instead touched another part of the motherboard or something. Boom got a real nice jolt, good thing I was sitting in a chair or I woulda fell on the graphic card stand behind me. 

holy shit what happened?

got drunk with some friends (happens really rarely) and scared a girl i thought was a police officer

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3