Best Nostalgic Game you ever owned/still own

Jan.B

Title says it all folks, if you had to pick one game in all of your gaming history, wich game would be your all-time favorite from the early days and why?
Game should have come out before 2005, can be any kind of game, PC games and console only.

My All time fav. is C&C: Tiberian Dawn from 1995, because it brings me back good memories and it kicked me into pc-gaming, I was 7 when I first played the title and still love it. Other then DOOM and other Old games, I remember playing this title the most on my good 'ol computer.

Now you guys!

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD
Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2012

Phew, there are a lot of them. Postal 2, Vice City, Thief - Deadly Shadows, Commandos and Desperados, Splinter Cell, Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K.²... I could go on for hours so I'll just stop here. :D

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Mafia, GTA Vice City. Two of the best games i have ever played.

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

legend of zelda wind waker (im younger than you guys ) that game was my life as a kid lol still havent beaten it dont even have a gamecube anymore

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Crash Bandicoot and GTA:San Andreas. I get nostalgic everytime. EVERY...SINGLE...GOD DAMN TIME!!!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Have no clue what its called but it was a game that i got on a demo cd. you were some kind of mechanicle crab with guns and rockets and you had to clear a level and then kill the epic crab boss.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Lego racers 2 :P First game i ever completed <3 It was amazing

hey i played that one to :D Haa good old games -  'ffin epic^^

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD

Phew, there are a lot of them. Postal 2, Vice City, Thief - Deadly Shadows, Commandos and Desperados, Splinter Cell, Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K.²... I could go on for hours so I'll just stop here. :D

I remember Commandos, my best bud played that game like there was nothing else :D

Dungeon Keeper still have it doesn't work, but still have it and love it.

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)
My Deviant Art: http://neutronicsoup.deviantart.com/
Linus quote of the day "Slick you're fired"

The first Metal Gear Solid and Jak and Daxter both on PS1 

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

hey i played that one to :D Haa good old games -  'ffin epic^^

Do you remember exploring all the different environments and driving on top of trees in the jungle place? :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Atari Starpah: Space Patrol, Dragon Stomper, Maze of Master Mind

c-64:  Amazon, Conan

Coleco Vision: Miner 2049'er

Amiga: Simbad and The throne of the falcon & Defenders of the Crown.

Saturn: Panzer Dragoon & Panzer Dragoon Zwei

Sega CD: Sewer Shark, Silpheed

snes: Pilot Wing, Donkey Kong Country, Fzero  

Dreamcast: Virtua Tennis & Virtua Tennis Y2K, Shenmu, REZ 

Xbox: Panzer Dragoon Orta

PS1: Silent Hill 1&2, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid

PS2: RE: Veronica & Alone in the Dark

Do you remember exploring all the different environments and driving on top of trees in the jungle place? :P

I remember some parts of it, like the pirate track, but I can't seem to remember if that was in the 1st one or the second game :p the sounds en things you could do just were hilarious in that game^^

Atari Starpah: Space Patrol, Dragon Stomper, Maze of Master Mind

c-64:  Amazon, Conan

Coleco Vision: Miner 2049'er

Amiga: Simbad and The throne of the falcon & Defenders of the Crown.

Saturn: Panzer Dragoon & Panzer Dragoon Zwei

Sega CD: Sewer Shark, Silpheed

snes: Pilot Wing, Donkey Kong Country, Fzero  

Dreamcast: Virtua Tennis & Virtua Tennis Y2K, Shenmu, REZ 

Xbox: Panzer Dragoon Orta

PS1: Silent Hill 1&2, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid

PS2: RE: Veronica & Alone in the Dark

we have an oldschool veteran over here :D

LOL!! and to think I used to be game crazy....now I seldom play an AAA title.  No more freaking consoles for me. I exclusively use my PC for everything now.....it's my ultimate entertainment hub. 

LOL!! and to think I used to be game crazy....now I seldom play an AAA title.  No more freaking consoles for me. I exclusively use my PC for everything now.....it's my ultimate entertainment hub. 

pc masterrace ^^

Hero Quest 1, Quest for Glory 2, 3, 4

Betrayat at Krondor

LHX attack chopper, Comanche

...Alleycat

youtube these if youve never heard of em.. they are amazing games from back in the day

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Sega Genesis: Steel Empire, Rocketknight Adventures, Gunstar Heroes. (only sonic game I ever owned was sonic spinball which was a hard mofo)

Gameboy: Pokemon Red

N64: Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64

Dreamcast: Crazy Taxi

Gamecube, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue leader, Metroid Prime.