That phone is just baller dawg, dat waterproofness, dat dustproofness, dat 27 mp camera

DBrand's skin is baller too

and btw is the skin like just a sticker to cover up the phone and protect it from scratches or how does that work? I'm interested in how durable it is

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

dat dedicated camera button doe and dat wrap doe

I like that the phone is water and dust proof and the camera is really good.Dbrand are awesome!They have amazing skins!

It's waterproof, that's the best thing about it, I drowned a few phones in the past :unsure:

And about dBrand, seriously, what they offer is the best, being able to easily customize your phone and some of those styles look pretty badass, like carbon fiber or black titanium for example.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

what i like about the z2 is the IP67 protection!

and the best thing about dbrand is that they are giving away this phone.

to me! I hope :-)

Love the camera on the phone and the large battery & Dbrand is awesome for sponsoring this giveaway!

I have to say my favorite part of the Z2 is the new screen, a friend of mine got the Z1 and like Linus, I wasn't overly impressed by the screen. Also, the front facing speakers! Glad to see they adjusted and upgraded accordingly!

As for dbrand the thing I love about them is since they do all custom wrapping they can cover and protect any phone!

Been hoping to get a Z2 for a while now. A phone with front facing speakers and also has a camera better than the HTC One M8? YES PLEASE!

And dbrand has some seriously nice looking skins with great customisability and at an affordable price.

My favorite part of the Z2 is the fact that its submersible and its made by sony. That sick paint job is Boss too. (my favorite color is Orange)   :D

I like the camera the most and the front facing speakers are quite nice. The dbrand skin looks impressive and is something I would want on my phone so i'll probably be buying from them soon! Looks a lot better then previous skins I've used.

I like the fact that it could replace a phone that I spend $340 for no reason in the first place.

I love DAT sexy body please send it to meeee. Sorry for DA greed but me wants

My favourite part about the Z2 is easily it being water proof, and I love dbrand because they have that awesome linus tech tips skin!

i5 4670k @ 4.6Ghz | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4) 2133MHz | Gigabyte GA-Z87x-UD3H | Silverstrone 850W | Fractal Define R4 | Samsung 840 250GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Gigabyte Windforce Gtx 780s

Frontfacing camera and a decent battery life. Dbrand impressed me with their skin of the phone!

I like the idea of being able to wash my phone.

I love DAT sexy body please send it to meeee. Sorry for DA greed but me wants

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the dust and waterproof ability of the phone.

My favorite thing about dbrand is the quality 3M material they use.

I love the Z2 becuase its god a sexy IPS panel and to be perfectly honnest anything these days is ten times better than my Iphone 4

My god that phone is beautiful. 

My favorite thing would have to be the overall build quality and the front facing speakers.

dbrand skins look awesome and fit the devices really well.

Hope I win this.

Underwater proofness is the best thing ever. And the skins are so good looking.

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the insane camera.

My favorite thing about dbrand is their cool custom skins and the fact they sponsored the video!

wow i love the Z2, it's sooo good comparing to the Z1.

If only i could win one.......somewhere?........somehow?

Sweet! I like it because its a phone. And i dont have one. And if i had to say something meaningful I'd say i really dig those front facing speakers

I need a reason to get rid of my iPhone 4, and that phone should be it. That phone is so perfect. dbrand did an awesome job making that phone look awesome.