That camera DOF though. Damn I want that! And yeah waterproof! Also thanks to dbrand for that awesome skin. 

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Alright. The fact it is water proof and dust proof. The skin is just amazing. I just like everything. lol

My Build | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S ATX LGA1151  | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4-2400 Memory | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB & 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB 7200RPM | Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB 100 Million Edition | Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Green) | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

Love my current Z1 for its waterproofness (BEFORE the S5, mind you) 

Z2 will only be better in every way

dbrand is awesome for doing the giveaway!

Intel i7-4770K @4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | Asus Z87-Deluxe | Crucial Ballistix 16GB

EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ ACX Cooler | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Dell U2713HM

I like the IPS display upgrade from the Z1.

I like the brand because they have good products.

My Fave would be the Industrial design. The Dbrand skin looks great too.

Favorite about the phone is the awesome waterproofness while still maintaining usability! 

Dbrand is awesome for their amazing skins! (especially this one duh?)

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

There is a certain sleekness in Sony products (not just the Z2) that i find appealing. Dbrand on the other hand seems like a cool idea for consoles but not smartphones. The range of "materials" they offer for the PS4 for example is quite nice, on a smartphone however, i think they will wear out pretty quickly.

i really like the camera on the phone and that it is waterproof. i like dbrand skins because they make my phone unique without adding the extra weight or bulkiness to the device.

I love the Z2 because of the front facing speakers!!! thank you!!! :') 

Z2 is dustproof!! So awesome!!!

Dbrand is super awesome too!!!!

:D  :D

Awesome!

The thing I like, who am I kidding?? LOVE about the z2 is the design! Well finding the best thing about dbrand is hard since they are great , but I have to admit I love their mad rap $killZ

I LIKE THE CAMRA AND dbrand IS MY FAVORITE BECAUSE THEY USE 3M STUFF AND I LIKE 3M STUFF. 

The camera and the multitasking capabilities. But i dont like the fact its not mine though

I love Z2 becasue of waterproofness.

i love Z2 screen and 3GB of ram, about dbrand, i like nice LTT skin

I really like the screen of the Z2 - it's great. dbrand is cool for making this skin and giving away the phone!

Awesome phone, i like the LTT theme!

CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.8Ghz Motherboard: Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance GPU: GTX 780 Case: Corsair 540 Air Storage: 2x Intel 520 SSD Raid 0 PSU: Corsair AX850 Display(s): 1x 27" Samsung Monitor 3x 24" Asus Monitors Cooling: Swifttech H220 Keyboard: Logitech 710+ Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Sennheiser HD 558 --- Internet: http://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/gallery/album_1107/gallery_12431_1107_23677.png My Setup:  http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/7922-1-rkcf7io/ -- NAS: 3x WD Red 3TB Drives (RAIDZ-1), 5x 750gb Seagate ES HDD(RAIDZ-1), 120gb SSD for caching, OS: FreeNAS --  Server 1: Xeon E3 1275v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5 -- Server 2: Xeon E3 1220v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5

This phone is just amazing. Best thing about it is definitely the battery coupled with a beautiful screen.

Best thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the front facing speakers. It's very nice to see other manufacturers following HTC's design. And dbrand doesn't have gaudy and obnoxiously designed skins/covers, they're all minimalist and very professional looking, the best thing about them is their good taste.