I like the fact the Z2 is waterproof and the dbrand phone skin since it looks sweet and has pixelated Slick on it.

I like the waterproof/dustproof feature of the z2. And as for dbrand, I like that they also do skins for tablets and game controllers too.

My favourite part of the phone is probably the water/dust proofing and the battery. Favourite aspect of dbrand is the quality of that skin, it's so nice I'd have no problem keeping it on the phone forever

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

Wow, I really like the great camera of this phone and a dedicated camera button helps a lot when taking pictures. I have been following dbrand for a while and really like their customs skins and the LinusTechTips one is looking good. I would love to get it! 

Do I really have to say why Z2 is such an awesome phone? And it's Dbranded =))) !!!

My favourite part about the z2 is the water and dust resistance. If I buy an expensive phone, it should not die if I let it fall into a pit.

Also dbrand made a good job. The design of the phone looks very good.

I love them front facing speakers. I haven't heard of dbrand until now, but I like the textured look of the skin.

My favorite part is the underwater part, I can see myself dropping a phone in some water if I'm not as careful as I am right now. (Also, the front facing speakers)

My favourite part about the Z2 is it's slick glas back, and my favourite thing about dbrand is their awesome customer service.

YAY I want this!

I like the image stabilization, and I like the skin Dbrand put on the phone!

At least I think the DoF option is sort of cool..

Also I didn't even know you can get custom skin wraps for phones so my favorite thing about dbrand is they exist!

I love the Z2's front facing speakers! I have an HTC M7 just for that reason. I also love the design of the phone and I have an HTC M7... you get the point. I like it a lot :P

And I LOVE the LinusTechTips wrapping! First time I've seen orange look good on anything (accept for hot Dutch football fan girls).

All in all, I would love to have that phone :P

Love the waterproof & dustproof feature !!

Really helpful when going to pool party 

Dat camera on the z2 is amazing.
dbrand is amazing cuz they sponsored this video!

Favourite thing about the Z2 is probably the front facing speakers.

As for dbrand, I don't know much about them, but I'm loving that skin.

i love the new screen and the speakers. and i love how realistic the dbrand skins look. :)

I absolutely adored the Z1 but I just couldn't afford it, it could take photos under water, under fucking water, a great device all around, sony makes great producrs, and now they put an IPS display on there? It is the perfect phone, and linustechtips branded? Are you kidding me? It doesn't get better than this.

This phone is a beast! I like it's screen(Full HD + IPS :o) and it's amazing camera with it's awesome features! I like how the skin really fits to the look of the phone! I guess dbrand is THE BRAND!

Cool giveaway. Have a Galaxy S3 and would like to upgrade

I really like the camera, the build quality and the waterproof capabilities. My favourite things about dbrand is the range of materials and the quality.

The camera with it's own button and of course the dedicated video "button" are just brilliant considering that mostly if you want to take a pic with your phone it needs to work quickly and I therefore don't want to bother with navigating through menus and such.