I really like the 20.7MP the phone has and I also like the variety of skins that dbrand offers

The phone indeed looks AWESOME...

The cpu and ram i like but the camera is the bomb..

Really good phone :)

Best of luck to all, who want to win... I know i do :P

The Z2 is great now that it has an IPS display, and dbrand for giving you stuff to review!

Well, I'm a proud owner of a xperia S which would required a good refresh ;-) What make me really stick to sony the most is the quick dedicated camera button ;-)

My fav part/parts of the phone are the front facing speakers and the water proofness

I really like the waterproofing feature of the Z2, and I really appreciate dbrand for making great looking skins and giving away the phone!

The fact that I could use this phone to replace my non-existing camera is great and also thanks to Dbrand for making this giveaway possible

I love that its waterproof as well camera standstill function. 

OMG i want it, i dont have a phone so this would be great. Also i love that skin

I like the glass on the  front and back of the Z2. Also, dbrand's logo is really simple but cool

I would like to win this phone as i need to replace my ageing S2.
dbrand seem so awesome ill tell my brother about it so he can wrap his z2! :P

The design and screen quality stand out to me.

This skin is awesome! The coolest thing about dbrand is that they have a wide veriety of supported products.

top notch phone with great specs, and the skin looks high quality and unique

I like the battery life of the Z2 and the PS4 skins of dbrand.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

I like the Z2 because it´s waterprooof and i like dbrand because their skin looks goood...

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

I would love the Z2 as a phone, I currently have a 5 year old flip phone but I am going overseas in coming months and need a suitable device to use. From what your video has said, this looks like the pick of the bunch. 

As for Dbrand, looking at their website I love how purely customisable their cases are, I didn't know about them before but looking at what they offer, I probably will skin my I-pad blue with it. Thanks for letting me know about this sick service.

I love how the phone has such good features like the amazing camera and the front facing speakers and I like how dbrand is giving it away for free

Big ups to DBrand for sponsoring LMG! I really wish more phones were water resistant like the Z2, by far its best feature.

The Z2 is probably one of the sexiest phones out there right now. Ive loved the design ever since the Z. The dbrand skin on it is very nicely done and looks great on such a sleek phone. Good luck to everyone who is trying to win it!

The sony skin is awsome and it's waterproof,

And the skin is awsome

I like the Z2 for its durability and looks, especially with that LTT skin on it!

I like the Z2 because all the new specs it has plus its waterproof plus its a lot better then my flip phone so i really do need a upgrade. And also with Dbrand i like how they do all different skins for different electronics very nice of them.