I really like the new screen, much better than the z1's. Dbrand seems to make some pretty high quality skins, I'll b sure to check them out.

Looks like a kick ass phone! The screen looks beautiful. Also dbrand makes some amazing skins, think they're the ones that made a mkbhd skinned phone that he gave away. Their artists are very talented.

I like the ips screen and the front Speakers, i like dbran because theyre giving away the phone.

First of all, excellent work with the review! Watched it with my Xperia Z and now I want to upgrade so bad! 

So here is my chance! 

Since I already love the durability of the Z -series with the waterproof and everything, my favourite part of the Z2 is the amazing screen! My friend has the Z2 and it totally beats the screen of my xperia Z.

My favourite part of dbrand is the simple yet effective web shop along with the awesome skins off course! 

Best phone for my need I've seen yet. Wish it met my limited budget. I live the custom skin, nice and bright so it's easy to find on the table with the rest of my junk. 

I like the custom skin, nice and orange :)

I would love to win!!  I love the Z2 because of its particularly sleek design and well finished body. I also love the Linustechtips custom skin on the phone. dbrand have do amazing skins. I would love to get a skin for my xbox controller.

All I care about is dat battery life. Also, dbrand is the bomb. Using the wooden skin on my N5 and it was easy to install and still looks great.

water and dust proof phone with dbrand awesome skin. whats there to not like about!

Love the front facing speakers. More phone should have it.

Dbrand! Nice work.

The 20.7 megapixel camera is awesome

The LTT-Skin from dbrand looks amazing

All I care about is dat battery life. Also, dbrand is the bomb. Using the wooden skin on my N5 and it was easy to install and still looks great.

i like the specs and the custom skin :D ! always a fan of linus tech tips :D

Sreen looks great on the phone and everything seems fairly snappy. Thanks for Dbrand for sponsoring Linus and the giveaway!

I love the phone because it has a beautiful display, and I love dbrand because dat skin is AWESOME! Well done, everyone. Well done indeed.

Favorite part of the phone is the fact it is waterproof for the shower plus the front facing speakers. My favorite part about dbrand is their white carbonfiber wraps for phones, soooo sexy. Almost as sexy as Luke  :P

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

The best part in my eyes about the Xperia is that IPS panel... You can CLEARLY see the difference and I am so glad they fixed that also I'm really happy that dbrand sponsored the video and I'm happy that Linus got a chance to test it out he seems very impressed about it.

i love the front facing speaker, the camera and the battery life those are the only needs for me in really good phone.

love the costom skin

I do love the Z2's front facing speakers, cool phone.

Dbrand took the Z2 and made it cooler with this custom Linustechtips skin, this is what i love about Dbrand....this specific skin :).

Cheers.

What I like on the is the power/unlock button, because it's rounded and probably easier to find then then a regular rectangular on. And of course what i like from dbrand is the how high quality the customization is on the device because some company's don't always get the colors to match and i think they did a great job.

I've always loved Sony, and how stillish all of their phones are. This one in particular is outstandingly beautiful, and I want it. I hope dbrand keeps sponsoring your videos guys.

The screen size on the Z2, who wouldn't want a custom skin!