The Z2 is awesome because its like an M8 but its waterproof and dust-proof! (and Samsung's are overrated and full of crapware). Also those front facing speakers!

Don't know an awful lot about dbrand but that skin looks sick and they gave Linus a review unit. So many kudos to them! If I had the cash and didn't live in Africa i would have sent a good couple of my devices over for some skinning :D

this phone is a one of a kind the camera,the software. I like this phone a lot and the custom skin from dbrand is very cool I like it.

Battery life and the improved screen were what stood out most to me, and dbrand seems to have done an excellent job of skinning the phone, so I'm thoroughly impressed there as well.

I think, the best thing about it is that it has a touch screen (not like my old sony ericsson, that doesn´t even have a camera ...) ^^ I also like that design and i wanted to buy a new mobile half a year ago, but im saving money for a new PC. :( My favourite thing about dbrand?! I mean, how cool must these people be, that they`re giving this awesome thing away to your community? :3 

Sorry for my bad englisch, im from germany ;D 

i like that surprise part :) and i like that ips screen upgrade. and the dbrand skin, i thought it was shipped by sony that way. well done and very clean.

The speakers... yeah.

And dbrand's skins are sickkkkk

Great review Linus! 

My favorite part about the Z2, is the water and dust proofness (i hope that is a word). I've wanted this for a long time, so i can watch movies in my bathtub.

Dbrand has done an amazing job on this Z2 skin, and all of the other skins they have made.

The phone is water proof and the dbrand skins are high quality

I love the fact that the the Sony Xperia Z2 is a combination of the LG G3 with its big screen and the HTC One M8 with its front facing speakers!. Now, dbrand i love the fact that they can make skins for the latest released phones!

PC? PC.

WATERPROOF and dbrand just knows how to make a phone look good

My favorite thing about the Z2 is how responsive the camera looked. Then my favorite thing about dbrand is how good the custom skin looked it seemed to be very high quality.

Great phone!

I need the awesome battery life and with kids in the house, the many camera modes sound perfect.

I'll get instant geek-cred for the skin from dbrand, where I work too. Great skin work. 

Thanks for making this a give-away guys!

I like that the Z2 is water/dust resistant ( Unless I can leave it underwater indefinitely I wont call it waterproof) which is great for me as I'm always getting my phone wet and dirty. 
dbrand made a sweet looking LTT skin and well they sponsored this video as a bonus.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

water proof and dust proof oO. and great battery life. mine always dies on me mid day :(. and i didnt know they made skin for console too, that's pretty sweet. 

I like that the Z2 is water/dust resistant ( Unless I can leave in underwater indefinitely I wont call it waterproof) which is great for me as I'm always getting my phone wet and dirty. 
dbrand made a sweet looking LTT skin and well they sponsored this video as a bonus.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

The Z2 did everything right by including features like the frontspeakers and the better screen that were missing on the older versions.

I had the Xperia Z and it had the speaker in lower right hand corner, so if you would hold it in your right hand like you would do normally, your hand covers up the speaker.

The Z2 does it all right now.

To this point i did not even know that something like dbrand existed, it is just awesome how you can make your phone unique.

It looks so much better than a normale phonecase.

I would like to thank them for sponsoring the linustechtipps channel and make this great video happen.

I have an iPhone 5S and I think it sucks.  I want the Xperia Z2 because it is waterproof and the screen is much better. :D

I like Z2 because it's from Sony (I like Sony :)), has got very nice ID and man, THOSE FRONT FACING SPEAKERS!

I looked at site of dbrand and it seems that they make pretty awsome job with phones and other hardware.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHz MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Ranger HDD: Seagate 7200.10 2x250GB PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 550W CASE: Antec P182

i realy like the skin and it looks very good quallity and the best thing about the z2 ust be the best with all phones you can have a picture of a unicorn af wallpaper  ;)  good luck from here to all :)

I have an iPhone 5S and I think it sucks.  I want the Xperia Z2 because it is waterproof and the screen is much better. :D

My favorite part about the Z2 is the front facing speaker - a must have in phones.

the dbrand skin looks awesome, too bad there isn't one for the galaxy s3. 

the ip67 certification is the best part about this phone!!! 

and dBrand is  a total badass! It's skins are soooo awesome. 

The front speakers are basically a godsend. Anyone with rear/side speakers has probably tried cupping their hands around to bounce the audio back to your ears...it gets old :|

And the custom dbrand skin is pretty slick, and makes for a unique piece of tech :) Way cool!