I love the ip 67 cert and I have a crappy flip phone and this would be an upgrade also dbrand make the best skins out there and I love their custom ones

I know my name is bad I made it not thinking I would use it. Just call me dogenut...

The best thing about the Z2:
It's better in all respects compared to my current phone.

The cool thing I like about dbrand:

They're giving away an Xperia Z2.

I just love the front speakers on the Z2, and this skin looks awesome thou ... Love it.

I think it's funny that Sony is still clinging to the Walkman branding, so that little idiosyncrasy is my favorite part of the Z2. As for dbrand, my favorite thing about them is that they had the balls to skin a phone and send it to you in order to make this highly positive review happen; good on them.

What a great give away.

That is a great multimedia phone to have. I would love it.

...and that dbrand skin is soo sweet.

I like the theme, its nice 

Ok, that's a pretty good looking phone. Love the battery life. Hate having to worry about running out of battery all the time. Also looked up dbrand and those are some cool skins however there are too many options for customizing which makes it hard for me to choose what to use. I better just win this one with the cool skin already made.

This phone one of the best out there right now in my opinion. The specs are similar to the HTC One and the Galaxy S5 and the high build quality makes it a feel like a premium headset, something Apple does with all there products to. If this phone was limited and available to buy in US it probably would have kicked HTC and Samsung's @$$ in sales. As for dbrand, they sponsored the video. I never did get the point of wrapping a phone, none the less the orange looks really good on that phone.

Wow that is such a nice mobile, the processor in that telefone is probably faster than my pc im now on. :P

I love how fast it is, ive got many android phones that were to slow accually to run normal games like piano tiles

Great Phone!

I like the front facing speakers on the Xperia Z2 along with the ability to change white balance is amazing. The dbrand orange LTT skin to top it off having a one of kind skin is simply unthinkable . While also being able to touch a phone Linus has is just Woo. Hope I win :)

This is an amazing phone, I would have loved if they could add a removable battery but oh well. Unfortunately I just purchased a Z1 Compact a few months ago, but couldn't hurt to enter anyway ;). Thanks Linus!

i want to win this for my parents because they have a nokia non touch phone and the Z2 would make them fell like they have the best phone besides i believe that the 3 GB ram is way overkill 

i like dbrand because maybe in the future i get bored of my phone's back cover and then i can customize it in dbrand (very high quality and design)

Honestly if I don't win that phone with that skin, I like it so much I'd probably have to start saving up for one anyway!

I would love to upgrade, especially since I'm still rocking the iPhone 3gs (awesome right!) and I wasn't in need for a new phone until the speaker broke. 

My favourite part about the phone would be that, now I don't need to be scared that the phone would fall into my bath or toilet when using it in either of those places.

Also, I love the Rom support on flagship devices like the Z2, plenty of options wich is always awesome if (like me) you never leave phones the way they are out of the box.

My favourite part about dbrand is definately the custom materials like the leather skin for the nexus 7 for example, I didn't know they existed until now, so that's really really cool.
I'll be considering sending my nexus 7 in for a leather back.

I can't wait for the results, wish you guys the best.

I have to agree with linus, the front facing speaker is te bomb.

The Z2 looks awesome! And the front facing speakers really come in handy, also I've just looked around the dbrand website, their skins are really cool (a wooden phone? yes, please.).

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

What i love about the Z2 is the great building quality ! And what i love about dbrand is that they made an awesome LTT skin for Z2 !!

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

I quite like the shape of the Z2 and definitely dat screen, dbrand skins definitely do look awesome AND they made this video and giveaway possible.

I remain,  

msevilgenius

I like that there's a dedicated camera button i miss having that on phones and i like dbrand and their skins

I love the front mounted speakers and dbrand makes awesome skins, plus they sponsored the video :)

I think I like the front-facing speakers the most of the z2. And the dbrand skin looks great too.

Phone: The camera

Skin: the WAN show fist bump on the back

I hope I win!

Front facing speakers and IPS screen is very cool. I like this very much on Z2.

I allso like Sony Xperia because you can find a very cool CPU in every model.