This phone is amazing with all those water, dust prove features. The improvement on the screens also amazes me. I have not had a high end phone like this so i hope this phone could be my first experience with a high end device like this. About dbrand shop, i wanted to say "they sponsor your video" at first, but after checking out their website, i must say it is really awesome. 

Actually there are a LOT of things I like about the phone, with the batterylife being the most importaint one (I constantly run out of battery over a heavy day with my own). About dbrand? I guess their skins look amazing, but making this review possible AND giving this Z2 away is even more awesome! :D

Good luck everyone!

Intel Core i7 3770K delidded @ 4,5Ghz | Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12s | EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2GB @ 1,2Ghz | MSI Big Bang MPower Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 | Windows 10 Professional 64 bit | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB Samsung | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Seasonic X Series 850WLogitech MX Master | Corsair MM400 | Corsair Vengeance K70 | beyerdynamic MMX 300 Manufaktur | Asus PB278Q 27" 1440p | Corsair Obsidian 550D

Well This will be a great upgrade with my aging Nokia C3 phone.

I love the looks of Xperia Z2 and Z1. They are one of the most beautiful phones on the market.

It's also cool that they are water and dust resistant but the biggest concern for me is breaking the screen of my phone if I drop it. So my favourite thing about Dbrand is that their skin will protect the glass back of Z2 reasonably well while still looking stylish.

I'd Love to have the Z2, It looks perfect as far as hardware and cyanogenmod will fix any software problems. Since I won't win, I'll be buying the Z3 in another year when my contract ends.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

i love the large screen it looks beautiful

the camera should be pretty decent if it is anything like the Z1's camera

also the skin looks cool and its nice they made it custom just for you

I like the fact that you can actually take photos or record a video underwater!

The Xperia Z2 is such a magnificent piece of technology that it's really hard to determine which aspect of it stands out best. Truth be told, what I'm really glad that Sony had implemented on the device is a lanyard holder, seems like a trivial thing but it's something I really find as a lifesaver for my device. Really awesome work, Sony!

As for dbrand, I'm quite impressed by their magnanimity in giving away such an awesome device to us people who live, speak and breath technology. You seriously have my respect, dbrand :)

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

My fav on Z2 would need to be the battery life and dustproof.

Fav on dbrand... Well, they managed to make something in orange and still make it look good. :D

Totally want a Z2 for some underwater selfies. The skin looks really good!

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

The battery life on a phone is really necessary thing for me, since I always forget to charge it. I absolutely love dbrand, because they do these types of things! They give away these "limited" editions to youtubers to give away! 

The best thing about this phone for me is how good it looks, easily the best looking android phone. The best thing about dbrand is how they reached out to Linus and insisted the phone was giving away at the end of the review. Awesome stuff.

I love that Z2 because of the "linustechtips" logo on the back.

I remember the good old days of my Xperia Play :D Best phone ever! But the Z2? It just about fills the gaps the Xperia Play left... But DAYM that camera! O.o UNDERWATER SLOWMO!!

Oh and Dbrand... Awesome job on that skin! WAN show fans are fangirl/boying right now! \^_^/

Ummm, everything? 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

i love the waterproof z2 and the awesome skins from dbrand

IPS + front speakers?  Sold!

custom Linustechtips skin from dbrand?  More Sold!

Had the Xperia Z and damn is waterproofing useful. Hence that's my favourite feature of the z2. Why you ask? Because watching cat videos in the shower of course. Dbrand makes some pretty cool skins and I have one of their skins for an iPad mini and I'm loving it.

right now i have the z1, and i have fallen in love with it, and with the z2 sounding even better than the z1, still waterproof, FRONT Speakers, 4k recording, and a bit bigger and a better overall screen, it will fall into my heart i bet

and i also love the dbrand skins, not only for this phone, but they are just so much better than the average skin/case makers, i have one on right now that i ordered 2 weeks ago and it just makes the whole z1 experience even better :)

I love that Z2's screen and i like that dbrand sponsors so many giveaways.

My favorite thing about the z2 is the screen, and the water proof phone. I'm mean everyone wants to take a shower and watch some linustechtips am I right, and I just love the skin orange and the two little people in the back is just so cool.

my favourite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers ofc and my favourite thing about dbrand is the fact that I can make phones which are really good but have a crappy build material better.

I just love the waterproofness featur a lot as will as the cover