i love the way they designed the z2 to be so sexy compared to other flagships. and i love dbramd for giving linus the chance to review this sexy beast <3

Its a nice unit all around and a cool LTT skin to match... Thanks for the giveaway and a great review.

I just love the over all look of the phone and it is android 0.0 I have a iPhone -.- need android!!!! And thank you for giving us this awesome chance to win this sweet phone :)

I love the custom LTT skin from dbrand. Their skins are awesome like videos of linus. I would love to win this masterpiece perfected by dbrand.

i love the way they designed the z2 to be so sexy compared to other flagships. and i love dbrand for giving linus the chance to review this sexy beast <3

Me. I want it because I still have a iPhone 4S and I want front facing camera, 4K video recording, and LTE.

Hope I win !!!!! I dont hv a phone :( if I win pls send an email to stevegeorge277@gmail.com...guys pls dont spam

Dat phone is shmexy, and dat skin is super shmexy!

Awesome Battery life on the Z2, and The fact that Dbrands gave Linus a phone to review and giveaway! 

My favourite thing about the Z2? The fact that if I owned it, it would be the best phone I'd ever had (the current being the Nokia x6 running on symbian with a broken antena ribbon currently sitting in my desk draw). Not to mention the front facing speakers and IP67-ness!

Favourite thing about dbrand? That amazing orange skin that would get me all the women! :P

I want the so bad. The custom skin is sexy. I really like the whole look and feel of the phone

I like it coz its "SONY" nuff said...but really I like that its waterproof and has a good camera (^_^)

Like the backup function and the front facing speakers on th Z2.

What I like about dbrand is you can choose three different skins for your phone.

Loving the IPS panel implementation and speaker orientation.

Dbrand looks to have some nice quality skins, I like the look of the one on Linus's video.

The Sony phones are actually really great looking devices with great cameras and now, an improved screen! Couple that up with a custom dbrand skin and it looks wicked. Goodluck to everyone!

I like dbrand because they make awesome skins that can protect the phone and eliminate the need for a case at least for me.

My favorite things are probably that is looks sexy and that it got that awesome IPS screen and the front speakers for my mobile YouTube watching. :)

I like the Z2 because of the front facing speakers, plus its got a better camera compare to hTC one m8, which has a 4 mega pixels camera D:

I love Z2 because of it's camera, the ips screen and of course Sony's simply UI. My favourite thing about dbrand is that they've sponsored this video which allows for that giveaway. 

I absolutely love orange and white colour schemes, and with this super cool skin from dbrand, it makes the Z2 infinitely more awesome.

My favorite thing on the Z2 is generally its awesome waterproofness. But, I love the awesome battery life and the way it feels premium. dbrand have awesome, dope, kickass skins! I would love to have them make a skin for my phone. Also, kudos to dbrand for sponsoring this giveaway and this Z2 review. :)

I love the overall consistency of this phone, how everything clicks with everything else. The Z2 is obviously not perfect, it's way too large for my liking, but that doesn't undermine it enough to not be considered a superb phone.

I like the fact that dbrand's skin is already installed on the phone (and it's also baller!). Unlike other skins, you don't have to worry about dust getting under the skin and making an oversized air bubble.

I like that it's water and dust resistent. Also, Sony is awesome for doing this.

The Z2 looks really classy but the custom dbrand does the trick. And I actually have a dbrand skin on my Nexus 4.I broke the back of the phone, it was the easiest repair.

That's be a nice phone to have. The camera sounds good and the front facing speakers are a major plus. Oh and that screen OMG the screen looks nice.