Favorite thing about the Z2= Its name

Favorite thing about dbrand= Their name

My favourite part about the Z2 has got to be its design, and my favourite thing about dbrand are their amazing, unique skins!

The screen looks gorgeous. Also I like the dbrand skin on the phone. It's really nice with that orange colour.

I really like the front facing speaker which I'm missing on my iPhone 5 and the waterproofnes because i dropped my iPhone a couple of times the selfie camera is really dusty so I can't take selfies anymore  :(

I really like that they support LTT and I also like the orange design with Linus and Luke on the back  :P

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the camera and the fact that Linus touched it... My favorite thing about Dbrand is how high quality there skins are and that they win all their rap battles on Twitter!

My favourite part about the Z2 is that it has a linustechtips skin!, and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this video!"

Cheers from Mikkel Just, Denmark  :)

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the screen, orange skin is nice, but what really gets me, is the massive screen, which is nice for mobile gaming and watching movies on the fly, for me, this would almost be a mini-tablet.

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the camera and the fact that Linus touched it... My favorite thing about Dbrand is how high quality there skins are and that they win all their rap battles on Twitter!

I love the Z2s front facing speakers.. every phone needs them.

As for dbrand their custom skins look awesome!

I'd have to say that the waterproofing stands out, since holy balls, that is a waterproof phone.

About dbrand, their skins look premium and amazing to have as well. They seem to do a very good job at this sort of thing.

I Like the sony due to it being Waterproof, as i Drive a motorcycle everywhere regardless of whether, and Because it will work well with my Smart Watch 2. As for dbrand, I went to their site after this videa and I think the variety of customizations they have available for the big phones is pretty awesome from brushed Metal finishes to Matte blacks or whites, or the textured materials similar to the ones used on the custom Z2.

1 thing i like the most on the Z2 is the dual front speaker. I like watching videos on the phone and the dual front speaker just make it perfect for it.

dbrand does have the coolest and awesomeness skin of all time.

Big thumbs up :D

Favorite thing about the phone is the waterproofing and the screen. 

Favorite thing about dbrand is they're canadian! 

That orange looks amazing on the phone, I have a nexus 4 with an aluminum skin and orange bumper, but that looks so much nicer.

Oh my goodness, let's see i like Sony phones (Check) and it's got a custom LTT cover (Check). This is now currently my favourite phone. Really like the water and dust proof aspect, i own an Xperia Go and you wouldn't realise how convenient it is not having to care what happens to your phone from day to day. Would be epic to win this phone (Fingers crossed).

Never owned a flagship phone before. But I like the Z2's glass body and the camera button is a plus. And theskin looks awesome.

The water resistance is cool feature to come on a phone, and dbrand is making this giveaway possible! YAY DBRAND

Gonna make a gift to my girlfriend with this SONY toy, she hate´s orange colour xD but she loves SONY drand due it´s quality. 

I like the screen of the new Sony Xperia Z2. I would like to give Kudos to dbrand for a nice offered giveaway.  :)

I absolutely love the fact that it's waterproof and that awesome screen... and about dBrand, well, THEY MADE A SKIN THAT SAYS LINUSTECHTIPS!

I love the front facing speakers with the new screen on the Z2! Wish more phones did this!

Dbrands skins are really wicked! Even this skin! They always do a great job it seems. 

Will this work for tmobile? If it doesn't im out. If it does, than im all in. Im in the market for a new phone from tmobile but it needs to have a micro sd slot.

Corsair Obsidan 750D - ASUS Crosshair V Formula - AMD FX-8350 (stock) - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x  Ghz OC 4GB - Samsung 840 EVO 256GB (OS) - many other drives (11TB total) - 23" hp LV2311 (main) + 2x 23" ASUS PA233QR (peripheral) monitors - CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate (cherry browns) - Razer Naga 2014

i had de 1st Z model, and i love it! unfortunately i had to change it, but i'm ready for the z2 now! much better overall and that better and bigger SCREEN its a THUMBS UP! Really miss the feature on my phone from being water and dust proof! thats a big decision from buying a new phone!

COME TO DADDY SONY Z2 :D

I like the front facing speakers on the Z2 and the fact that dbrand made this video and giveaway possible!