I do like that skin used in the video, and that the phone is water proof and dust proof.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S 2 with a brocken charge port and no intent to buy a new phone, wow it would be great if I won this

i like the z2 because of the camera, the display, the built quality, the processor, the speackers,  android, 

My favourite part about the Z2 is the battery, i have a razr maxx and the battery life is really good, and also the front stereo speakers.

I like dbrand because they did a great rap battle with amd.

Sony are damn good at industrial design when they put their mind to it. The Z1 and Z2 both look great in a minimal kind of way. I have an HTC One (M7) and it's damn good looking too. M8 isn't quite as aesthetically appealing to me.

D-Brand are pretty sweet too, getting scuff and scratch protection without having to resort to bulky cases

this looks like a dream compared to my xperia z *_* them forward facing speaker and display. dbrand is a new brand to follow thanks to linus. never heard of them before :P

I like the front facing speakers, and the quality of dbrand's skins.

My favorite thing about the phone is that it is waterproof. I know this is not a new feature, but for a high end, feature rich phone to be waterproof is awesome.

My favorite thing about dbrand.com is that they do mahogany and bamboo phone skins, keep it classy yo.  

I like the really high megapixel camera and the water resistance because that's how my last phone died :( And Debrand has some really cool skins for phones

How about that absolutely great custom skin for the phone? That's probably one of my favourite parts of the phone.

"If three hundred Spartans could hold fast against the tides of Persians trying to break through Thermopylae, we too will hold against the tides of Hidrane at Camden. For our fallen brothers!" ~Alex Jayson, The Chronicals of Michegal.

Holy moly! Love that you are giving it away!

My favorite thing about it is the HUGE battery! and that it is water proof! I have a samsung galaxy s2 now and it can barly hold the charge for one day! And the stikers from dbrand are fucking amazing! Realy love them! Super big thanks to dbrand for sponsoring this video so we could have a chance of geting one!!

Really want this phone for its front-facing speakers, and that skin from dbrand looks amazing

Having a Z1, I liked how they moved the speakers to the front the most. I watch a lot of things on my phone, and with it at front, I don't need to always have to prop it up with something that could bounce sound around.

Also, better screen.

Honestly, I like the design of the cover. Seriously.

The biggest thing for me is the front facing speakers, but waterproofness is pretty cool too. When it comes to d brand I was surprised they had skins for the ps4 so that's pretty cool.

I LOVE the screen on the Z2 and Dbrand accessories are so great! 

What I like about this phone: front facing speakers.

My favourite thing about dbrand: There website was easy to use and has awesome pictures of how the phone looks with the skins applied.

(probably going to buy a skin for my one plus one when I get one.)

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II

10/10 Phone finally with front facing speakers! Good on dbrand for sponsoring this great content

Rig: Intel Core i5 3570k , 16GB Corsair Vengeance , Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 , EVGA GTX780 SLI, Asus Xonar STX , Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, 1TB WD BLACK , 1TB Seagate Barracuda , 4TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitors: X-STAR 30" 2560x1440 IPS

Peripherals: Logitech G9x Mouse, Corsair K9% RGB, Logitech Z623 Speakers, V-MODA Crossfade LP2's with Boom Pro Mic.

My favorite parts about the Z2 are both the phone's large screen and battery life. 

Also my favorite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this video but also their cool phone skins. 

I really like the button placement and the and the water and dust proof features on the Z2. I really like the quality of the skins that Dbrand make and also love the MKBHD editions they have done of the One Plus One and the HTC One (M8).

Front facing speakers.

And the phone in orange looks pretty awesome.

I personally have the HTC ONE and the Z2 basically fixes all of my issues with that phone. Better Battery life, waterproof, and ofcourse the best feature of them all (because I'm a heavy user who travels alot) - expandable storage! Now I can keep all of my movies on a separate card, Hallelujah. 

As for DBrand's skins... well, all their work is fantastic! They did a really good job on this phone! Plus this isn't the first time I see their work, I actually saw it first on MKBHD's nexus and it looked amazing.

Thanks for the amazing Giveaway! :D

After browsing dbrand website, they indeed got some interesting looking skins available, so wishing luck for everybody to get this one!