What i love a about the z2 ? ..... Watching Linustechtips while showering, Duhh

And what i love about Dbrand is a bit obvious : the custom skins and the lovely website.

I currently have the Xperia SP, this Z2 would make a great upgrade coz of the better IPS 1080p display that can display a lot more content (which is awesome for me because I read a lot of ebooks) and faster performance supplied by the Snapdragon 801 and 3Gb of RAM   :)

Pretty awesome phone. That 1080p IPS display coupled with the front speakers should provide a great experience for videos. Also, didn't know dbrand before, but the skin seems pretty solid, and they sponsored the video.  :D

One of the most underrated phones out there,right now!Totally love this device,an allrounder ! :D Would love to win it!

I love the Waterproof feature and I love the skin. It makes the phone something different and individual. Cant stand having a phone that looks the same as everyone else!!

I like the way I can search through my installed apps in the App tray, and I like dbrand because they actually make some cool looking skins

getting rid of that come buy our sony crap stuff though IMMEDIATELY if I get this phone, hate that shit

My PC:

Case: Corsair C70, Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45, CPU: I5-4670k, RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance, GPU: Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming , PSU: Corsair RM650W Gold, Storage: 250 GB Samsung EVO SSD, 240 GB Kingston SSDNOW

Honestly, I signed up on the forum just for this giveaway (I hope you don't mind, lol), but I see the LinuxTechTips videos on YT since a looong time.

The Z2's things I like most are the camera and the front speakers. About dbrand, I have their bamboo skin on my Moto G.. They use a high quality material, it really feels like wood! :D

oh im soo replacing my S5 with this phone... the camera on Z1 atleast was soo awesome must be that Z2 will be even better.

Awesome review linus

My favorite part about the Z2 is the waterproof features !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite thing about the experia Z2 is the fact that I can throw it into a pool, throw it into a lake, drop it and get my dad to sit on it with it surviving and do it in style (because of the sexy skin on it). My favourite part about the skin is the fact that Slick and Linus are about to do a fistbump, however they do not touch. Kind of like the "The Creation of Adam" painting. :P

post-112192-0-01232400-1407141332.jpg

post-112192-0-66388800-1407141421.png

I like the Z2 because of it's new equalizer features and the near stock android :D

my favoritte thing about phone is the camera, screeen and the buttons and i love dbrand for sponsoring you and that AWESOME skin

I have an old iPhone and I want to try an Android phone. Thanks :D

seriously i'm a music lover, the equalizer feature is so awesome it's like you got a walkman phone series of Sony and a compact android phone at the same time, also i want to have a take-and-go camera, due to its 4k video recording capabilities i can record my own music cover! it's was so awesome!

The Z2 has a nice design and is waterproof.

dbrand has some really cool looking skins :D

Just broke my s4 replacing a screen, picked up a g3, let's see if I can go for a Z2. Keep the trend going?

My fav thing about it... is it'll be free? 

My favorite thing about the z2 is that it has such a sleek design and sony keep that design.

I think dbrand is very cool because their customer support is awesome .

my favorite part of the Z2 is the screen!! my favorite thing of dbrand is they make a premium skin and using a high quality materials! 

Linus! :D

The XPERIA Z2 is awesome because it has a full HD IPS display screen with sony's BRAVIA engine and all that awesomeness is waterproof! :o 

(which makes it amazing for ppl who live in places like montreal where it rains for almost half year long)

and

Dbrand has the best 3M sticky skins that are very good and surprisingly durable :lol:

Keep up the good work :)

I like the battery life and how big and flat it is (is that weird?)

The phone so nice and I love dbrand because you get the looks of and feel that you bought a phone plus it can help a bit with scratches.

Waterproof and great camera. Dem pixels working overtime underwater shots :D