i tried my hardest and i still only used 5.3gbs of ram

aidenrelkoff

Get on my lvl

JLDXsfl.png

11gbs of ram used at times. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Get on my lvl

JLDXsfl.png

11gbs of ram used at times.

Get on mine 15 gigs if used heavily haha

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

win 8 is was more optimized, 5 mins after boot up with nothing open i use ~1.4gbs of ram xD

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

See and people think I'm crazy on here when I say oh you don't need more than 8 gigs.

Zero effort not even using intensive program currently;

e3e5cbed29e96ded1b51e8a8ec5932ef.png

60ish tabs, world of warcraft, photoshop and youtube and I'm at 3.72gb

You using Win8 by chance?

You using Win8 by chance?

Windows 7 ATM. But 8 does utilize ram a little better I find, especially with Chrome. There are times where I can find Chrome with 2 tabs open taking up 6 gigs by itself.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

4 tabs opened, a few applications running in the background, RAM usage is at 5.48GB, CPU usage is at 12%

Good thing I have 16GB of RAM, so the cares are just not even there.

:D

azlyP.jpg

COMIC SANS

2 tabs open 2.1 gb... I do not get the ideology behind "ooh i might need this tab later so i will just leave it opened"    pretty sure it takes time to look for the tab that you need, just bookmark it and make folders of links if it is that important...

If I close chrome it drops to 1.4 gb with skype and steam open

person below me is a scrub

Zero effort not even using intensive program currently;

e3e5cbed29e96ded1b51e8a8ec5932ef.png

gosh the win7 taskmanager is

SO FREAKING UGLY!

lawl

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

3op3lcF.jpg

No worries says i got over 49Gigs of ram left  B|   LYK A BAWS

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

gosh the win7 taskmanager is

SO FREAKING UGLY!

lawl

Make Win9 come out already, then.

3op3lcF.jpg

No worries says i got over 49Gigs of ram left  B|   LYK A BAWS

I hope you actually use that thing because if not, that's a lot of wasted potential. :P

I hope you actually use that thing because if not, that's a lot of wasted potential. :P

yeah i use it, I USE IT TO GET BITCHES xD i don't get bitches i am actually very lonely but I used to use nearly the entire lot because i ran dedicated servers till my isp decided to fuck me over so then I stopped doing servers and shit so now I just come here and bait people with my OP-NESS

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

yeah i use it, I USE IT TO GET BITCHES xD i don't get bitches i am actually very lonely but I used to use nearly the entire lot because i ran dedicated servers till my isp decided to fuck me over so then I stopped doing servers and shit so now I just come here and bait people with my OP-NESS

Everyone has to have a hobby and all that raw power is a nice way to do that. ~ヾ(^∇^)

If you don't disable the paging file, windows will automatically cache data to the hard drive, so you won't see huge ram useage. Your system will really slow down though.

Fire up Battlefield 4 and a Premiere Pro UHD project and booom... 16GB of ram are full

Yes because I'm always fragging people while still editing my videos:

Kintaro_(1).png

-------

Current Rig

-------

If you don't disable the paging file, windows will automatically cache data to the hard drive, so you won't see huge ram useage. Your system will really slow down though.

Correct. Turn it pc sooo much snappier, especially with hdd. Also less wear on ssd then.

Yes because I'm always fragging people while still editing my videos:

Posted Image

I know i do. I mean that one reason to have a 6 core right ;)

Get on mine 15 gigs if used heavily haha

Meh I'm always borderline on maxing memory usage. 11gbs for chrome and firefox and the rest of the ram being used by other programs. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Meh I'm always borderline on maxing memory usage. 11gbs for chrome and firefox and the rest of the ram being used by other programs.

Flashes his 32GB of dominator platinum :D:P

Am I at least nice scum?

How do you define "nice scum"?

How do you define "nice scum"?

The type that tastes good. Probably not this kind of scum.

Image002a.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |