i tried my hardest and i still only used 5.3gbs of ram

aidenrelkoff

How do you define "nice scum"?

....Thinks about dropping 32 gigs into his upcoming system...doesn't want to spend 300 dollars (and hopefully it goes down in price when ddr4 comes out)

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

You seem to not have enough chrome tabs open. I'm using about 5.9GB at the moment but if i actually do things then i will it around the 10GB mark if not more.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

If you want to fill up memory quickly, you need to learn to program. A short python script can fill up your memory in a very short period of time.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

That's so repulsive lol. 

Hence, scum. The word itself doesn't sound nice. Scum is a word that originally referred to the froth or dirt layer on liquids. Skimming soup? Yep, skimming scum. 

scumpot.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Hence, scum. The word itself doesn't sound nice. Scum is a word that originally referred to the froth or dirt layer on liquids. Skimming soup? Yep, skimming scum. 

Ok ok no more pictures, I just had some cheesecake and that shit was sour. *tries not to puke* lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ok ok no more pictures, I just had some cheesecake and that shit was sour. *tries not to puke* lol

Fine. I just Googled "scum layer" and I'm pretty sure Mike Rowe (and pretty much everyone in the world) had to deal with scum, but that's even nastier that soup scum and pond scum. Dirty Jobs indeed.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Am I at least nice scum?

Your this type of scum

SCUM+PAY+ATTENTION+TITLE.jpg

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Fine. I just Googled "scum layer" and I'm pretty sure Mike Rowe (and pretty much everyone in the world) had to deal with scum, but that's even nastier that soup scum and pond scum. Dirty Jobs indeed.

*cringe* 

2ygnJiq.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

*cringe* 

snip

tumblr_mlvm6weYMM1qbdvwko1_500.gif

Hmm, I still have episode 12 and the rest for Oregairu to go through and episode 20-something of Clannad... The episode about Kyou's arc - I think.