Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

This one from JTC because office space refences are always hilarious

This one from Linus because out of the TQ videos this one has been the most helpful when explaining things like monitors to people

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

and this one

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I have learned alot from Linus over the last two years and starting to enjoy Jay. I dont care if i win anything i just hope that both of them continue to make videos for me to enjoy. 

This was a very creative video to get more viewers. 

I really enjoy Linus when he explains electronics but i think that you should The Binary Man some more videos. 

If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.

PC : i7-4770k - GTX 780 DCU2OC - Maximus VI Gene - 8Gb @2133Mhz G.Skill RAM - Corsair LX 256Gb - WD Black 1 Tb - Bitfenix Prodigy M - Corsair K70 RGB - Logitech G500

Love what both of y'all do! Here are my favorite videos!

Hey good on you guys for the collaboration

My first choice was one of the more cinematic choices from Linus Media Group- featuring Slick and Linus as the main characters

From Jayz2Cents its a very inforamtive video about OC of GPU RAM vs the GPU Core

Good Luck everybody

Project Devils Delight

Mobo:ASUS B85 PRO Gamer  CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k   RAM: 8GB Kingston HYPERX Beast 1600Mhz    GPU PowerColor Devils 13 Dual Core 290X

Case: Corsair Air 540 strips Storage: Samsung 256GB SSD and a 1TB WD Black (2013 Model)                                                                                                       

Favorite from TechQuickie: 

Favorite from Jay: 

Haven't posted here at all yet, but have been a big fan of both Linus and Jay for a long time.