Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I really love Jays videos, infact I thought I'd never be able to get my head around building myself an actual PC, I'm actually going to upgrade my pc to one where I can edit. This would be 100% gold for me as I could actually do something like create music with real power and not rely on my apu. I just want to be able to do alot more with my computer than I am right now. Anyway here's my favorite videos and why :).

For Jay, this was really hard. Why? Because Jay is an amazing entertainer. He's wonderfully good at talking to the camera and knowingly he can make it feel like you're talking to a guy in a computer store and learning all the components but not adding that pressure of buying something you may or may not need. This was the first ever video I looked up when learning about computers. Let me just say something. I am a former console gamer, the last console I bought was my Xbox 360 back when it first came out. But I decided after my Gold ran out that I just wanted to go online, skype some friends and play games like League, WoW, Dota 2 and whatever I could get on steam. But one thing scared me, the bottlenecking term that is thrown around alot. The only thing I've ever done on my PC before 2012 was recording. I am a music producer and composer first. And a gamer second. But I do want a machine to work on. But I was scared to even commit to saving money because I had no clue on what the hell I was looking for. Then a guy on youtube shown up! 

This video is entertaining, and educating to anyone who throws a word out they don't know the meaning of!

For Linus, I will admit I am a little bit new to him. But he is very smart and intelligent. I actually find him funny in a dark humor way. 

I find him unbiased and he has a no BS kind of mentality. 

This video helped me decide to  what MB and CPU I wanted. I am planning on buying AMD only because it's in my budget.

I realize posting an essay won't help me win. But I honestly wanted to write this to explain why I entered it. Good luck to whoever wins! :)

Keep entertaining both of you! 

Here is my comment ;) Good Luck everyone !

Jay's video

Linus' video

Awesome to see you guys team up on something :) and good luck to everyone

CPU: FX 8150 @ 4.4 GHz GPU: ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 780 Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80v2  RAM: 8GB 1333 Mhz Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: x2 Western Digital blue 1tb HDD PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: NZXT Lexa S MonitorVizio 42in LCD tv 1080p / Hanns-G 23in LCD monitor 1440x900   Keyboard: Logitech Wireless Mouse: Generic Optical 

Favorite techquickie video. Giveaway Collab with JayzTwoCents!!!:

Favorite jay video. TechQuickie (Linus) and Jay do a Giveaway!:

This is awesome I've been a fan of linus media group and Jayztwocents for awhile it's awesome to se you guys doing something together.

http://youtu.be/7xKa3kR3da0

This was so funny man I love his modeling

no homo

Love this guy I'm now subscribe to him

I'm not confused on what psu to buy any more thanx Linus for all the info

Hope I win this would be a awsome upgrade for the replace of my GeForce 8400s

CAN I GET SOME OF THAT BITTEN HIGH TECH FOAM

This was pretty helpful in understanding what TDP actually is

Even though its not nearly as great as his newer videos I still liked the level of detail he went into the review.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

Motherboard connectors was great! 

Beginners guide was really helpful for beginners like me! 

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

My favorite videos from each channel:

Good luck to all.

I have to say my Favorite Video from LinusTechTips had to be the recent Field of View Explained. Although the lack of a Totalbiscuit joke in the video was a shame. 

My Favorite Video from JayzTwoCents has to be the one about how to overclock your GPU, as it was helpful information on top of what I already knew from Linus and Toms hardware.

jay vid:

techquickie vid:

Best luck to everyone... :)