H100i not detected in Corsair Link

legend8887

Nope, same thing.

Ok try this:

unplug your H100i from the USB header and plug it back in again. 

Maybe try a different internal header if you have more than one.

Then test to see if it fails

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Ok try this:

unplug your H100i from the USB header and plug it back in again. 

Maybe try a different internal header if you have more than one.

Then test to see if it fails

Do you have any other firmware? It's late, I'll try the USB thing tomorrow.

Do you have any other firmware? It's late, I'll try the USB thing tomorrow.

No those are the only two versions. I gtg sleep too lol

Ill help you out more tomorrow with the replugging of the USB and stuff

sya :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No those are the only two versions. I gtg sleep too lol

Ill help you out more tomorrow with the replugging of the USB and stuff

sya :)

Thanks for the help so far, just hope I can get it completely fixed so far. It's 1:00 a.m. here. 

Thanks for the help so far, just hope I can get it completely fixed so far. It's 1:00 a.m. here. 

Ok hi :)

When you get back tell me what your motherboard model is, and tell me which USB internal header it is plugged into.

Also if you have front panel connectors where are those plugged in. Your front panel USB connectors work, right?

Spoiler