H100i not detected in Corsair Link

legend8887

Just realized that my H100i is not detected in Corsair Link after a month of owning it. What do I do?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/12632-do-you-have-h100i-h80i-problems-look-here-before-posting/

Go to the link and download the H100i firmware. Then in corsair link go to options>devices>update firmware.

Select H100i and select the file ( H100i_v1.0.5.s19 ) you downloaded from the link. Then hit update firmware and let it do its thing.

It should show up after that.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/12632-do-you-have-h100i-h80i-problems-look-here-before-posting/

Go to the link and download the H100i firmware. Then in corsair link go to options>devices>update firmware.

Select H100i and select the file you downlaoded from the link. Then update firmware and let it do its thing.

O hai der.

Kinda off topic but how is corsair link I was thinking about getting it as a fan controller for my new build

Kinda off topic but how is corsair link I was thinking about getting it as a fan controller for my new build

Obviously it's not good for me so far.

Works great for me. Great UI. The only minus I have found is that the fan curve graph is hard to understand since it shows no values. This isnt a problem for me though because you can set exactly what rpm at what temp you want the curve to follow.

I have to say ASUS AI Suite is way better for controlling fans, but then you need to own or buy a new $300 motherboard...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Obviously it's not good for me so far.

Sadly this isn't a new issue either. They released a beta driver that finally supported windows 8/8.1 and it completely broke my integration with the Power Supply. I get my H100i readings in corsairlink but I can't get my Power input/output or rail details. Their answer in the forum? Wait for an update. I waited over 6 months for them to just update so it wasn't broken in windows 8. Don't hope for any good updates, they have been really lax when it comes to support.

Works great for me. Great UI. The only minus I have found is that the fan curve graph is hard to understand since it shows no values. This isnt a problem for me though because you can set exactly what rpm at what temp you want the curve to follow.

I have to say ASUS AI Suite is way better for controlling fans, but then you need to own or buy a new $300 motherboard...

I can't open the file of the H100i firmware because it is a strange file type.

I have a 300 dollar asus board lol and am moving to a RIVEBE soon however neither can control my 23 fans so i need something that can :(

Well I have a 250 dollar asus board but it has AI suite 2 (Sabertooth z77)

I can't open the file of the H100i firmware because it is a strange file type.

Yeah its a .s19 file. You're not supposed to open it.

Follow the instructions in mi previous post to load it in corsair link.

Spoiler

Yeah its a .s19 file. You're not supposed to open it.

Follow the instructions in mi previous post to load it in corsair link.

It says there is nothing to update when I go to check for updates.

It says there is nothing to update when I go to check for updates.

This isnt checking for updates, this is updating firmware. Like this:

post-4438-0-23700700-1406611101.jpg

then

post-4438-0-67677100-1406611101.jpg

then

post-4438-0-37634600-1406611102.jpg

then select H100i and choose that .s19 file you downloaded

then click start and wait

Spoiler

This isnt checking for updates, this is updating firmware. Like this:

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-28 22-16-53-650.jpg

then

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-28 22-17-04-417.jpg

then

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-28 22-17-21-374.jpg

then select H100i and choose that .s19 file you downloaded

then click start and wait

My Corsair Link doesn't look like that.

My Corsair Link doesn't look like that.

Are you sure you downloaded corsair link v2?

http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/hydro-series-h100i-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

download tab

Corsair Link Installer RC v2-4-5110

make sure you uninstall your current corsair link before installing this new one

Spoiler

Are you sure you downloaded corsair link v2?

Not sure anymore, lol. Can you send me a link to the download? I just uninstalled the one I had before.

Not sure anymore, lol. Can you send me a link to the download? I just uninstalled the one I had before.

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/download-files/drivers/link/CorsairLinkInstallerRCv245110.exe

Spoiler

Unknown publisher?

Weird i tried to copy the download link. Try this instead:

http://www.corsair.c...quid-cpu-cooler

go to the download tab and click on

Spoiler

Weird i tried to copy the download link. Try this instead:

http://www.corsair.c...quid-cpu-cooler

go to the download tab and click on

Ugh, I already downloaded the first link. Are you sure that's the newest version though? 

Ugh, I already downloaded the first link. Are you sure that's the newest version though? 

Yes. Just download and install. Then it should look like the images i posted...

Spoiler

Yes. Just download and install. Then it should look like the images i posted...

So I did everything you said and I put in the firmware and clicked start. It said there was an error loading the firmware. Grrr.

So I did everything you said and I put in the firmware and clicked start. It said there was an error loading the firmware. Grrr.

What did the error say?

Spoiler

What did the error say?

It says update failed, retrying and then it says error loading firmware. :(

It says update failed, retrying and then it says error loading firmware. :(

Ok go here

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=118867

and download the H100i_v1.0.7.s19.zip

see if this one works or also gives an error

Spoiler