Explain Your Job & Your Dream Job. Everyone Welcome

ddbtkd456

Your really hitting that anime master race hard huh?

I wouldn't call it the master race, but I am quite good at using gifs. Well at least I'd like to think so. 

GAmIMnj.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

to bad your not a doctor. I'd ask you some health related questions lol. 

Most doctors I work with are a-holes around these parts they think cause they have money they can just be rude and stuff.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Not a top gear team member?

Yeah, but I don't class that as a Job, I class it as a lifestyle.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I hear you...

tumblr_lw2liuL2FK1r1qxmc.png

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah, but I don't class that as a Job, I class it as a lifestyle.

True...still its one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen...lol

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Most doctors I work with are a-holes around these parts they think cause they have money they can just be rude and stuff.

How unfortunate.... especially since I may need to rely on them for medical help. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Didn't notice dream job was part of the question, so i'll answer again :P

My current "Job" is a student, and my dream job would be ??? (Probs something in LMG)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Current job: Unemployed.

Dream job: Some sort of product tester and advisor. I feel like I might have good insights into what would make products better.

True...still its one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen...lol

Yeah, it's the best show on TV in my opinion.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Didn't notice dream job was part of the question, so i'll answer again :P

My current "Job" is a student, and my dream job would be ??? (Probs something in LMG)

I had edited it to give a more open discussion I like meeting people around here. :P

Currently doing it pretty much, I'm a Software Engineer, regarding the benefits side of the position; I get to dictate my own hours, work from home when I feel like it, travel the world if I like and I have the highest grade family private medical. Regarding the things that I do; I work a main job in 'regular' hours (9-5 weekdays) and freelance the rest of the time (evenings and weekends). My regular hour job is generally distributed systems, image stabilization & tracking, automated systems and robotics and my freelance work covers higher level stuff like desktop, web and mobile development. In short, I get to play with robots and all kinds of advanced technology.

What's my dream job... well I certainly don't settle for what I have, I'm always wanting more so very likely it's going to lead me further up the management chain and probably to an even bigger company with even more advanced technology.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Currently, I am a student (electrical engineering and informatics).

My dream job is to work as an IC designer at Intel or AMD or Nvidia or IBM or Phillips or Siemens or any other semiconductor company.

My second dream job would be aerospace and defense industry. Making aircraft or space probes. Another great challenge to me would be making electronics for weapons systems, things like guidance computers or advanced radars.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Current job: Mechanical Engineer for a pretty large agricultural company.

Dream Job: Chief engineer for an F1 team.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I'm a student and have a parttime job at the local supermarket. It's fun, not hard work with pleasant colleagues yet always something to do.

My dream job I would not know.

I am going to be living my dream. I am working at my local Cat dealership. I will be taking an apprenticeship for heavy duty mechanics.

caterpillar-cat-2014-logo-DAE7C51AF3-see

Enjoy changing oil and filters, because that is the most complex thing they let apprentices do.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Current job: Unemployed.. Studying. (And gettin paid for it)

Dream job: Studying to get there. Planning on becoming a teacher. And i'll study psychology at uni on the side 

(Although technically my dream job is to have my own garage and used car dealership. With rare car hunting on the side)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Im a student, but I do paid research and I also have a scholarship that pays for my school and provides me with a paid internship over the summer.

Research: Under Water Robotics, building, coding, electrical stuff.

Internship: Farmers insurance, working on an old website that has no documentation and is poorly made. I mapped the website and created a powerpoint on why is sucks, currently waiting to present to the leadership.

p.s. $$$$$$$$

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Current job: N/A

Dream Job: Either a marijuana quality control tester, or a professional game tester/concept designer (i.e. come up with the concept of the game, have code monkeys and art monkeys make it for me)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Current job: NCIX sales rep...helping you with your builds!

Dream job: Cat diving instructor

wotm8?

i am currently a student i have a few dream job i would like to work for rockstar north or be a pro counter strike player

Enjoy changing oil and filters, because that is the most complex thing they let apprentices do.

I've already been out on the road to fix a bushing and pin on a skid steer. On my second day, I was installing cylinder liners and pistons on a Cat C-15. I have no idea what you are talking about.