Show off your latest purchases

just ordered a pair of hyperx cloud 2`s to replace my current sound blaster headset thats being held together by tuck tape and a ziptie

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Do you know anything about that mouse? It's one of the or if not the best wireless gaming mouse ever created, with minimal input lag, months of battery life (and standard batteries), as well as a small recover and programmable keys. I would highly recommend it for semi-competitive and under gaming, going from wired to wireless was an amazing switch.

And yes, I know of bungie setups and I own a cheaper one and while it does work good, its not very good for low sensitivity gaming (CS:GO 1.1 ingame and 750DPI is a little much for a wired mouse).

Oh I know latency isn't an issue nowadays. But I'm still going to say it

My latest purchase AND my latest return lol

post-13652-0-73688800-1437622706_thumb.j

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

Why the return?

Oh I know latency isn't an issue nowadays. But I'm still going to say it

Yes, it has more latency than a wired mouse. The difference is hardly noticeable, its almost like going from 120 to 144hz monitors. The difference is there but it's minor.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Yes, it has more latency than a wired mouse. The difference is hardly noticeable, its almost like going from 120 to 144hz monitors. The difference is there but it's minor.

In a perfect world the differences of that are listed below, very minimal. 120hz is actually a happier frame rate for multimedia purposes since 24, 30, and 60 all go into it evenly.

144hz = 6.3ms

120hz = 8.3ms

hey ive got that but 840 EVO 128GB :P

My mistake, I've got the 840 Evo as well. 120GB, Windows 10 is flying with this thing.

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk

My mistake, I've got the 840 Evo as well. 120GB, Windows 10 is flying with this thing.

Make sure to update regarding firmware on it with the fix?

I bought this.

SD-SATA-4P_large.jpg?v=1428620574

Hopefully it works as I hope it does...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why the return?

The color accuracy was straight up horrendous IMO (whites were appearing yellowish) and the aggressive grainy coating strained my eyes. Viewing angles were great though, so that was a plus LOL

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

A blue snowball ice yesterday

The (probably knockoff) Cardsharp just arrived. It was 4€ second-handed, but was in an unopened package, and not a single scratch to be found...

post-23506-0-20675900-1437662444.jpg

post-23506-0-16799200-1437662452.jpg

post-23506-0-18062200-1437662457.jpg

Might not be sturdy, but will do it's job as a tool.

post-23506-0-20675900-1437662444.jpg

post-23506-0-16799200-1437662452.jpg

post-23506-0-18062200-1437662457.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I bought this.

*SNIP*

Hopefully it works as I hope it does...

RAID Card? Which one?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Yesterday I bought a bus ticket if that interests anyone

In a perfect world the differences of that are listed below, very minimal. 120hz is actually a happier frame rate for multimedia purposes since 24, 30, and 60 all go into it evenly.

144hz = 6.3ms

120hz = 8.3ms

Aren't most 144hz panels "overclocked" 120hz panels anyways? I remember either BenQ or a ASUS panel to have a 120hz panel with a boost function if you will to 144hz.

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Just ordered a pair of T-shirts and a jumper from Skrillex Merch, cannot wait to arrive!

attachicon.gif14376226838061519524883.jpg

Why not Acer XB270HU rofl

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Just ordered a pair of T-shirts and a jumper from Skrillex Merch, cannot wait to arrive!

Skrillex? People still listen to that shit  -_-?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Skrillex? People still listen to that shit  -_-?

Said the guy who is part of PCMR, named The Converter and "Gaben Advisor" title?

Please, do not start "My taste is better than yours" argument. 

The color accuracy was straight up horrendous IMO (whites were appearing yellowish) and the aggressive grainy coating strained my eyes. Viewing angles were great though, so that was a plus LOL

Really? The color accuracy looks quite good. 

Tested by Prad.de

http://www.prad.de/download/Asus%20PG278Q%20werk.pdf

Said the guy who is part of PCMR, named The Converter and "Gaben Advisor" title?

Please, do not start "My taste is better than yours" argument. 

So you automatically enter defence-mode?

I was actually asking because Skrilexx quit making music like 1.5 years ago.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Why not Acer XB270HU rofl

I would have gone with that and saved myself the hassle, but was not pleased with the quality control of the monitor like dead pixels, excessive IPS glow, yellow tinting and dust under the panel. Either way, now I look forward to getting either the X34 or PG279Q when they release :^)

Really? The color accuracy looks quite good. 

Tested by Prad.de

http://www.prad.de/download/Asus%20PG278Q%20werk.pdf

You really have to see it IRL and not rely on pure data to see how it performs under different scenarios.

I would have gone with that and saved myself the hassle, but was not pleased with the quality control of the monitor like dead pixels, excessive IPS glow, yellow tinting and dust under the panel. Either way, now I look forward to getting either the X34 or PG279Q when they release :^)

You really have to see it IRL and not rely on pure data to see how it performs under different scenarios.

I got one for 390 euro instead of 799, can't complain  ;)

A few death pixels in the left-top corner but can't see them ingame. Would rather have IPS with problems then shitty colours of TN

If you think the new IPS Swift won't have that, then goodluck lol.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I got one for 390 euro instead of 799, can't complain  ;)

A few death pixels in the left-top corner but can't see them ingame. Would rather have IPS with problems then shitty colours of TN

If you think the new IPS Swift won't have that, then goodluck lol.

I'm just praying that ASUS has better QC than Acer when it releases lol. The Swift had one dead pixel in the top right corner, but wasn't an issue, and what I perceived to be a (scratch?) but at the time I was already planning t return it so I could've cared less what it was lol . I tried replace my Qnix as my main display, but couldn't put up with the graininess of it even though it had less issues than my Qnix.