WTF is happening at the Gaza Strip?!?!

Agility

Hey Folks,

I know, this is completely off Topic but do you all know what is happening there...? 

A five year old kid got sniped.... A five year old kid.... the killer calls himself a "Islamist"....

These "Islamists" walk around and mark houses with the arabian letter n. This this is a term in the Koran which stands for Nasarny (Eng.: Chris).

They do the same thing that the Nazis did with the Jew in Berlin....They kill them. 

Everybody said that nobody wants to let something like this happen again and now it happens again...

Here are few Links:

http://bit.ly/1t5Diqg

http://on.fb.me/1zdoCpJ

http://on.fb.me/1l1Mnsj

http://on.fb.me/1ooOeMF

We need to stop all of this BS.... This is against every Human Right...

*flies away*

artworks-000037438358-9szguy-crop.jpg?43

Edit:

More Links: http://prepperchimp.com/2014/05/09/video-muslims-force-christian-to-convert-to-islam-then-brutally-behead-him-extremely-graphic/

Thats so messed up haha

I dont understand why people are doing such things...

The world is eternally fucked.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Thats so messed up haha

I dont understand why people are doing such things...

if it is so messed up, why did you type haha right after?

I should be studying.

if it is so messed up, why did you type haha right after?

the question is why not? ;) 

Genocide

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

wait, those are prostitutes who were slaughtered by Shiite in Iraq not Islamists long time ago!

What I know as someone from Europe: Hamas kills Israëli people. Israël kills Hamas people and gets support and cover from America.

Both kill people and both are doing stupid stuff, but that's what's been happening for a long time so I don't care anymore.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Let me tell you what happened with Israel and Palestinians conflict. So after the mass genocide and killing by Nazi some Jews are migrating to Palestine. The palestinians give them land and welcome them, time to time they ask more land to the UN and granted their asking for bigger and bigger land. Here is an image of the decreased land from time to time

6a00d834522bcd69e200e54f49d57f8834-640wi

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

The same thing that has been happening for the last few millennia. 

That part of the world needs a good, self contained War. Just take all the crazy fuckers, put them in a square mile; let them kill each other over historical disagreements. Let every other sane, logical and modern person come to a rational agreement. 

While I support equality for both sides, I do not support the shit Israel is pulling right now. 

You don't get to eradicate Muslim land down to almost nothing then start getting pissy when said groups strike back. I just wish some international leaders had the balls to tell Israel to grow up and put them in their place. 

The US can't afford to get involved after that expensive decade long war we just had....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Israel is basically slaughtering palestinians...

Other way around. Hamas fires rockets into Israel every single day. They don't get to cry when Israel shoots back. Palestine is 100% at fault. Muslims kicked the Jews out of Jerusalem thousands of years ago, then they call for the death of all Jewish people when they take their land back.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

tumblr_lmp7x6PU2U1qchzcgo1_500.png

Edit: damnit that was supposed to be bigger

Edit2: screw "Palestine" (no such country)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Other way around. Hamas fires rockets into Israel every single day. They don't get to cry when Israel shoots back. Palestine is 100% at fault. Muslims kicked the Jews out of Jerusalem thousands of years ago, then they call for the death of all Jewish people when they take their land back.

Straight up nope.

That land is palistinian. The UN says so. Everybody apart from the US and Zionists in Israel say so.

And BTW of the thousands of rockets that have been fired into Israel only a couple or so have actually killed civilians. Israels invasion of Gaza has killed over 800 civilians.

That is as @Admire correctly says by definition genocide.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Religion eh.

They really should watch that South Park episode and unite al religions and make it a Van Halen concert which lasts 10 years.

Straight up nope.

That land is palistinian. The UN says so. Everybody apart from the US and Zionists in Israel say so.

And BTW of the thousands of rockets that have been fired into Israel only a couple or so have actually killed civilians. Israels invasion of Gaza has killed over 800 civilians.

That is as @Admire correctly says by definition genocide.

I see there is no point in debating with you directly, since you openly support terrorist. So I'm only responding in the hopes that others learn the truth.

The UN did not exist when the Jews were kicked out of their homeland, and spent the next several thousand years being slaughtered and enslaved. The UN has no authority to deny Israel's absolute right to their land. Thousands of people have died over the years from Hamas rocket attacks, it's only the terrorists that claim otherwise. Also, the only reason civilians die in Palestine is because Hamas uses them as human shields and often the rockets that they fire at Israel fall short and kill their own people.

Nearly every Muslim country openly calls for the mass slaughter of all Jewish People. If you support any one of those groups, that means you openly support genocide. I don't need the news to tell me the truth, I had family in Poland during WWII and have both family and friends currently in Israel. The news has always been biased in it's support of Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Hamas fires rockets into Israel, Israel shoots back, but the news story is "Israel attacks Palestine" instead of what it should be "Israel defends itself from Palestine".

I personally am not Jewish. This is not an issue of religion for me. Hamas, ISIS, Al Qaeda, the government of Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood. They don't want to kill just Jewish people. Thousands upon thousands of other people have been and continue to be slaughtered for the "crime" of not being Muslim.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

I see there is no point in debating with you directly, since you openly support terrorist. So I'm only responding in the hopes that others learn the truth.

The UN did not exist when the Jews were kicked out of their homeland, and spent the next several thousand years being slaughtered and enslaved. The UN has no authority to deny Israel's absolute right to their land. Thousands of people have died over the years from Hamas rocket attacks, it's only the terrorists that claim otherwise. Also, the only reason civilians die in Palestine is because Hamas uses them as human shields and often the rockets that they fire at Israel fall short and kill their own people.

Nearly every Muslim country openly calls for the mass slaughter of all Jewish People. If you support any one of those groups, that means you openly support genocide. I don't need the news to tell me the truth, I had family in Poland during WWII and have both family and friends currently in Israel. The news has always been biased in it's support of Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Hamas fires rockets into Israel, Israel shoots back, but the news story is "Israel attacks Palestine" instead of what it should be "Israel defends itself from Palestine".

I personally am not Jewish. This is not an issue of religion for me. Hamas, ISIS, Al Qaeda, the government of Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood. They don't want to kill just Jewish people. Thousands upon thousands of other people have been and continue to be slaughtered for the "crime" of not being Muslim.

Are you american sir?

There is no such thing as Israel. They are attempting to steal Palestinian land. Fuck them.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Please don't be so narrow minded and block off everything that doesn't follow your idea of the situation.

Jews had no ties to Palestine for ages, after they were scattered across europe. Things changed, people changed and lands changed. By the 1900s the jewish people had no connection to Palestine at all. They also didn't perticularly want to go back there. But thenm Theodor Herzl wrote this book with the solution to the racism towards the jews in europe. The jews had been bullied in europe for hundreds of years. He wanted to create a jewish nation on the grounds of palestine.

After this, jews started to move to palestine, still before WW2, and steal palestinian land.

During the Nazi regiem, more and more jews moved to palestine and the conflicts started. By the end of WW2 the allies were kinda sorry about the jewish people and alloted a bit more than half of the land that tecnically was owned by palestinians and gave it to the Jews to build this jewish nation.

Over the next 20 years the jews invaded pretty much the rest of palestine. The UN and various other groups were appaled by the situation and wanted to intervene but the US vetoed any actions against Israel.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-stands-alone-in-vote-against-united-nations-inquiry-into-gaza-assault/5393287

This is from yesterday.

The US has blocked more than 60 ruling against Israel over the last 60 years.

Meanwhile in Palestine, Israelis are still taking away more palestine land with their settlements that are really forts.

Palestinian houses are being destroyed day by day and the palestinians can not do anything about it.

(It seems that the US has given Israel a kill-and-invade-as-much-as-you-like-card because of the holocaust, which is demonic. Palestinians are paying for germany's mistakes.)

This phenomenon is what we call oppression.

The palestinian are naturally fighting the oppression the only way they can.

These rockets are not terrorism or hatred towards jews as a people, but self defence and a hatred towards Israel and zionism.

And yes, I fully support the palestinian people in their fight for not only the land that in naturally theirs but also all hundreds of thousands of family members that have been killed in the process.

The Israeli attack on the gaza strip is no self defence. Israel is a regional superpower. They have nuclear ballistic missiles for gods sake. There is self defence in this act.

Moving on, when it comes to ethics, it is fair to say that the vast majority is correct. For example, if 99 people say that is is not OK to openly insult strangers on the street and one person says that it is totally normal, it is fair to say that the 99 are correct. If 29 say that what is going on in palestine is totally not OK and the UN should intervene, 17 are scared not disturb the relations with the US and so abstinate and the US stands alone and says that what is going on in palestine is totally ok, who is right?

Now it is pretty clear to me what is happening in palestine. I can only this of this when people say that they support Israel http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/540/811/e45.png .

Oh come on, half of you people don't even know where Palestine is on a map. 

What is happening is that fucking Hamas hides in civil territory, they blend with civilians, use schools and hospitals to hide their weapons.

When fucking Israel fires back they kill hundreds of civilians, "collateral damage" they say. 

It's stone vs rockets, Israel's firepower is waaaay more powerful. Islam doesn't teach you to hate jews, more to avoid them, not gonna explain why because it would take 4 fucking pages of blahblah and will start a war on this thread. If it wasn't for the extremists, Jews and Muslims would have lived together peacefully without killing each other.

Extremists, those fucking idiots who took every word of the Holy Coran, mashed them with lies like a fucking potato salad and fed them to weak minds, they don't even get their shit together, they fight their own brothers, bomb Mosques and crowded places and kill innocent people. These bastards can't even unite, extremist groups are like mushrooms growing everywhere, everyone claiming a different goal, while hiding behind Islam. 

Now before some people pop out of my monitor trying to kill me, I AM MUSLIM. And i fucking hate what's happening in Palestine, no matter what religion you believe, when you see a group of kids in a beach playing and suddenly getting fucking annihilated by a israeli missile, you know something is fucking wrong with this war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR0paMYoF14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp1lStZElOQ

You sound really really REALLY biased

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Oh come on, half of you people don't even know where Palestine is on a map. 

Probably due to the fact that the United States government, and Google, do not recognize Palestine as a country. If you go to google maps right now, you will not find a Palestine. You will find an Israel. It's bullshit to the highest degree.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB