If Corsair started making motherboards & graphics cards...

I honestly do not care. I'd probably stick with MSI/Gigabyte/Asus. Corsair is one of those brands that everyone seems to worship, just like Razer, but I don't really see how they're better.

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

Red switches aren't bad.

They're a little nicer than rubber domes, but there's no feedback. At least CM has the intelligence to include more switches than just red.

I like the corsair minimalistic look, and their persistence to quality.
I think it would be awesome

cosair makes some nice stuff but i dont think they would get into the market of making mother boards and graphics cards since there's alot less you can do to them to win over customer's .

also abit fanboyish

I'd rather stick with like what is in the common trend thread

Its all about those volumetric clouds

They're a little nicer than rubber domes, but there's no feedback. At least CM has the intelligence to include more switches than just red.

Couldn't you level the same criticism at all linear switches? Choice is definitely a good thing, but switch preference is a subjective thing.

Couldn't you level the same criticism at all linear switches? Choice is definitely a good thing, but switch preference is a subjective thing.

I don't like any black switches. I know it's all personal preference, but they only have one kind of switch; good companies have all common switch types, and CM now has green as well.

If they really release a new product, I would wait for the reviews before buying them to make sure that they are very well built and their motherboard bios are not buggy.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

In my opinion if corsair were to make mobos they would enter the market with one huge impact something people have been waiting for for a very long time!...like a motherboard with a built in SSD for faster read and write speeds. They did this with the 800d (it had build quality and proper cable management) I think it takes a company like corsair to actually pioneer huge changes....

People may feel hurt but corsair is essentially the apple of the pc parts world, it has a simplistic bold look, it has build quality and it has a fanbase xD