MACBOOK SCAM IN UK

theam123

@Liam-McShane

I see that you are from the UK

we need your help if you know anyone living in London

try to intercept a Macbook that is shipped from Denmark to the following address

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

@Liam-McShane

try to intercept a Macbook that is shipped from Denmark to the following address

All I know is that it will be delivered to unit 1 in the following address:

Unit 1 Buzzard creek

Industrial Estate,

115 river road.

Barking Essex.

IG11 0EL

London

United Kingdom.

I don't know when, to who or how. I can't get any details of the owners of the unit 1. It's classified and protected by "consumer protection". I've spoke with the owner of the units and he can't do anything.

We will report the firm to the police.

Man i really feel bad that i cant help more with this, i live about 40 miles away with no car. Ive called my ex-convict uncle as he lives in essex, he might help then again he might kill the person. I have also called the police to alert them of the situation and when i get the chance ill go to the post office to tell them and see if they can help at all.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Man i really feel bad that i cant help more with this, i live about 40 miles away with no car. Ive called my ex-convict uncle as he lives in essex, he might help then again he might kill the person. I have also called the police to alert them of the situation and when i get the chance ill go to the post office to tell them and see if they can help at all.

thx man :)

those scammer much be brought to justice

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

@Liam-McShane

Sorry man, i live at the other end of the country and i don't know anybody who lives down there.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Sorry man, i live at the other end of the country and i don't know anybody who lives down there.

aw man :(

well at least you tried 

Aww man that sounds awesome. Thanks a lot!

I know that I might not get the macbook back. But I rather not give them the macbook, so if you're able to get a hand of the macbook, or anyone else it, just.. I don't know. The last thing that I want my macbook to be in the hands of, is the filthy person who scammed me. 

I found out that it wasn't a post office after all, but just an industrial building that I have no power to get some information off, caused to consumer protection. I've spoke with the owner of the buildings which number is +44 845 564 1747

Aww man that sounds awesome. Thanks a lot!

I know that I might not get the macbook back. But I rather not give them the macbook, so if you're able to get a hand of the macbook, or anyone else it, just.. I don't know. The last thing that I want my macbook to be in the hands of, is the filthy person who scammed me. 

I found out that it wasn't a post office after all, but just an industrial building that I have no power to get some information off, caused to consumer protection. I've spoke with the owner of the buildings which number is +44 845 564 1747

Oh yeah the police want me to give them pictures of the macbook, serial numbers, if you have them then pm them to me or the police cant help.

If i get the macbook ill send it back to you, I dont really have any use for another laptop as my current one is pretty nice and OSX isnt my forte.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So as I've recently have sold a macbook from Denmark to the UK, I've just found out that the buyer is a false person and I do not have gotten any of the money, yet I've sent it out already which basically means that I've sent it out for free to the person.

I know this is quite late, but the macbook will be sent out today.

We have called the police, but they cant do anything about it as it has left the country already.

It has been delivered to;

Unit 1 Buzzard creek

Industrial Estate,

115 river road.

Barking Essex.

IG11 0EL

London

United Kingdom.

To a person known as; 

Adedla A Williams

This has been reported to the police, and they're aware of the problem already.

If you live in london, or nearby, and you can go down to the post office and tell them so they're aware of the problem.

If this helps anything, this is "her" email.

captain.williams6477@yahoo.com

Also they wanted us to send a Westen Union Check to this address:

Address: 

106 Drapper Close,

Grays, Essex.

London

RM20 4BJ

United Kingdom.

Thank you a lot.

Please share.

im so sorry i cant help i live 2 hours away i live in Suffolk? next item make sure you receive payment before you send it!!!

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

im so sorry i cant help i live 2 hours away i live in Suffolk? next item make sure you receive payment before you send it!!!

Well the problem is that I've sent it through paypal. I got the payment reserved, untill I proved that I've sent the payment.

damn I wish i can help but I am even further away :/

I got scammed before so I know this feeling

damn pissed with this wiseguys

It would be awesome is the community can get his laptop back :D

It would be awesome is the community can get his laptop back :D

yea that will be the best case

but none of us are near the location

hopefully the UK police could help us out

yea that will be the best case

but none of us are near the location

hopefully the UK police could help us out

can you locate the device through icloud or is that only ios devices?

can you locate the device through icloud or is that only ios devices?

it not active at the moment and the mac is on it way to UK as we speak

So did you sell it through ebay? Then you got a pending status in Paypal which was later cancelled or something?

Why don't you contact the courier? or Royal Mail?

This is why ladies and gentleman... You never ship anything out until it's paid for!

Try calling the UK police?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

sorry in new york. I have some friends going to spaain but i guess that would't help. I'm sorry that you got scammed. I can't imagine that feeling. WHhy'd you sell the mac. Maybe you should call the post office and cancel the mail. so it goes to the return address. 

• 4 months later...

Hmm I just find out after getting cut whit the same person.I sold one iPhone 5s and stupid me I don't check before. I livr on sweden and I sold this phone to get another Chrismans present.so I sendet yo the same person and I was talking whit this email tevex31@gmail.com. So if someone see this just be careful for ho you sale staff.

• 9 months later...

They have done it again.

My daughter shipped her ipad air yesterday to This adress:

Dereck Christopher

Unit 1,buzzard creek,

industrial estate,

115 river road,

Barking,

IG11 0EL,

United Kingdom.

He used a email jansson0098@gmail.com, and on the fake mail from paypal they wrote it was Mr. Lunberg Jansson

We thought that it was paypal We were receiving email s from. But We thought wrong... When I couldnt see Any payment on My paypal account I contacted PayPal Who informed me that it whas a fraud. I have contacted the danish police but They say We have to call the British police.

Is there anyone inhere Who can help with informations on Who to call and what number??