[Urgent]Any NZXT Kraken X61 owners? I'm having an issue after installation.

I'm getting an error on my Asus Z97 Pro mobo after installing it and it's saying there's a CPU Fan Error.  I did utilize the CPU Opt connector on the motherboard, not the CPU Fan connector.  The fans aren't even connected to the pump so I'm a little confused right now.  My temp seems fine, at idle, just in the bios the cpu temp is 35c.  The CPU Opt fan speed is 581 rpm which I'm a little confused by and I think that's what's the mobo to light up right with an A2 warning.  Anyone have this setup or have any advice?

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Well probably because you got no "main" CPU fan. I guess you should be able to disable the warning in the UEFI?

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

Well probably because you got no "main" CPU fan. I guess you should be able to disable the warning in the UEFI?

That's what I thought as well.  Turns out I should have been using the CPU_FAN connector not the CPU_OPT.  Switching to CPU_FAN solved it.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

That's what I thought as well.  Turns out I should have been using the CPU_FAN connector not the CPU_OPT.  Switching to CPU_FAN solved it.

which is correct as the CPU_FAN is the register to the error prompting.

i usually have the fans to the rad on CPU_FAN and the pump speed on CPU_OPT.

you can have the prompt removed by editing UEFI minimum speed to IGNORE.

which is correct as the CPU_FAN is the register to the error prompting.

i usually have the fans to the rad on CPU_FAN and the pump speed on CPU_OPT.

you can have the prompt removed by editing UEFI minimum speed to IGNORE.

I'm not sure that's an option with the Kraken.  These are the quick installation procedures.  You can't right?  

http://www.nzxt.com/manuals/krakenx61/X61-115X.html

I'm not sure that's an option with the Kraken.  These are the quick installation procedures.  You can't right?  

http://www.nzxt.com/manuals/krakenx61/X61-115X.html

might be as the CAM software might not be able to pick up the OPT header

(should, mine picked up every sensor) but for ease, all mobo have a CPU_FAN

header, not all have OPT headers.

might be as the CAM software might not be able to pick up the OPT header

(should, mine picked up every sensor) but for ease, all mobo have a CPU_FAN

header, not all have OPT headers.

I haven't even touched the CAM software.  All of my problems came directly from the BIOS.  I was getting a CPU Fan Error reading and my mobo was lighting up red with A2.  All gone now, but I don't know why there is a difference between the two.  Must be an ASUS thing.

mine works on OPT with/without CAM softy. you have to have some input on CPU_FAN or put CPU_FAN on RPM IGNORE in the UEFI.

mine works on OPT with/without CAM softy. you have to have some input on CPU_FAN or put CPU_FAN on RPM IGNORE in the UEFI.

I went into the BIOS and put it on ignore.  Backed out restarted and the Error was still coming up.  Once I switched it to CPU_Fan it disappeared.  Do you have a Z97 board?