Boeing 787-9 doing stomach turning maneuvers.

HitlersOfficialGamer

That was actually beautiful.

Screw trains. I like planes.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Huh, FSX got some good graphics there. Planes handle nice when you turn off the flight computers...

Huh, FSX got some good graphics there. Planes handle nice when you turn off the flight computers...

Unless it's MH370. We all know how that turned out.

Meh, I think that pilot wanted to do backflips and rolls with it.

He's probably sitting there like: "can i doz backflipz yet plz, itz only a $300 million dowar pwayn".

That was actually beautiful.

Screw trains. I like planes.

horses*

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

horses*

horse can't do back flips or barell rolls..

Details separate people.

fine skills from the pilot

hats off to him

but the current batch of 787 have the battery overheating issues

do hope they fix that

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

fine skills from the pilot

hats off to him

but the current batch of 787 have the battery overheating issues

do hope they fix that

Indeed.

They can if you have a taser. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

they dont need to, there still amazing<3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Nice! I have to ask, how do they get such good air shots? :o

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Or when there is no passengers, no cargo and minimum fuel. This plane is about 50% lighter than what it would be in normal passenger use. When a passenger jet has half the weight, but the same power as usual, they can do a lot of awesome stunts.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Or when there is no passengers, no cargo and minimum fuel. This plane is about 50% lighter than what it would be in normal passenger use. When a passenger jet has half the weight, but the same power as usual, they can do a lot of awesome stunts.

Best thing to do is shift all the weight to the back left and then skew to 20k feet. So much fun.

Meh. I allways did that in FlightSim 2000. I knew beforehand that this was possible! Pilot is such a looser, didn't do a barrel roll! :P

who cares...

At first I was like "meh, so what"

then I was like, "wait a sec, that's a commercial plane! Holy balls that's maneuverable!!"

then I was like "Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it'll probably never be used to that extent"

I don't think passengers would be too happy to take (probably) 2+ G's during takeoff or whenever it turns...

One thing that was truly impressive and could be incredibly useful, if not lifesaving, is the ability for it to quickly takeoff again after landing. I guess that demonstrates that it has great acceleration. 

Home is where the heart my desktop is.