Favorite Tech Company

sperkowsky

Apple

(Please, no hate)

beats lol jk idc tbh i like all brands

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Finally broke down and joined.

Going to go with AMD. Their willingness to cater to tinkerers and offer chips unlocked (thus pushing Intel to do the same) makes them allllllright in my books.

Wish they were on top of the CPU market again. 

Finally broke down and joined.

Going to go with AMD. Their willingness to cater to tinkerers and offer chips unlocked (thus pushing Intel to do the same) makes them allllllright in my books.

Wish they were on top of the CPU market again. 

Agreed, it's a real shame. They originally spurred Intel to begin releasing x64 chips to the general masses. Indeed I bought their first x64 CPU when it was out and held them in high regard for many years since... But alas with statements like this going around compounded by the huge gulf between their R&D expenditure and Intel's it's hard to see them ever getting back to that position again.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

You don't like to type much do you?

no lol :P  :D

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I would have to say ASUS, but Corsair, EVGA, NZXT, and Microsoft of just a smidgen behind.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Corsair, I'm a total fanboy (check the sig lol).

HOSTNAME: VERA | OS: Win10 | CASE: NZXT H440 | CPU: i7 8700K | GPU: EVGA  GTX1080 FTW | MEMORY: 2x8GB Team Group 8pack edition 3200MHz 14-14-14-31 | PSU: Seasonic P1000 | SSD: Vertex 4 512GB, 2 x SanDisk Ultra 2 960GB | HDD: 8TB total | DISPLAY: Acer Predator 1080p 144 Hz G Sync + Acer 27" 1080p | MOBO: Asus Prime-P | KEYBOARD, MOUSE AND PAD: Ducky Shine 5, Corsair M65 Pro and Razer Sabertooth | AUDIO: ASUS Xonar Phoebus, Corsair SP2500, AKG Q701 + ModMic, Audio Technica ATH-M50x | COOLER: Corsair H100i

1. Sony

2. Apple or Corsair IDK

3. Intel

Phanteks or Logitech.

if I had to choose one it would probably be Logitech because all of my peripherals are Logitech except my headset/mic and I like them.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Shure, from my experience with them they actually care about their customers, talking to support they made helping me with my issue easy and inexpensive (hinge broke from my own fault on headphones, repaired without warrenty in a local store)

Good pricing, good quality and care to detail.

:/

• 3 weeks later...

i guess the title says it all. list one if you want or list a few if you feel the need to i suppose :P

my fav companies today:

corsair

razer

asus

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Kingston, Gigabyte, fractal, logitech.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Acer because it's my only computer and it actually still fucking functions after at least 6 years.

Why Acer, thier product quality is bad.

Why Acer, thier product quality is bad.

Not really, just their cheap stuff. Their high end stuff is really quite good.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Asus, Cooler Master and EVGA

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

LOGITECH FTW! 

Reason: They were kinda waste in their early years, and now look at them. My jaw dropped when they got so many products..

That Logitech G27 though..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I guess I got the long end of the stick, then.

This laptop really shouldn't still work, and it does.

I guess your the person who is lucky to have a Acer product that works for 6 years.

Corsair, Gainward, Sony, Asrock, Benq and Sennheiser. Just to name my hands down faves.

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.