DirectX/Mantle options not showing up in BF4

Tro

So i just noticed that my DirectX/Mantle settings do not show up in the BF4 settings, I know it did before, but now the setting is just gone. 

What could the problem be? I'm kinda confused.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Can I just say I LOVE your avatar.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Try and run the game as 'administrator'.

Also, if that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling your AMD drivers. 

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

No, you can't just say that. You have to say something more substantial. :P:D (JK)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Reinstall your gpu drivers?

No, you can't just say that. You have to say something more substantial. :P:D (JK)

I bet you hear that from girls a lot, don't you?

Reinstall your gpu drivers?

I bet you hear that from girls a lot, don't you?

Yeah, from my sisters. :P:D (joking)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Are you sure you have the latest driver?

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Thanks, i'll try to reinstall my drivers. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Yeah i hear that alot haha. 

Yeah i hear that alot haha. 

dr-phil.gif lol

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Must be using x64 not x86 mode for Mantle.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Having the same problem.  I have tried launching both in 32bit and 64bit desktop links, tried running origin offline...I am using a Radeon HD 7970 and I used to have this Mantel option!  Also, I was running the latest beta 14.6 driver (RC or whatever it was...didn't have mantel option then), and went back to the 14.4 driver and still having problem....

Is Mantel no longer supported for these cards?? What do i have to do to get it back?

Thanks!!

Having the same problem.  I have tried launching both in 32bit and 64bit desktop links, tried running origin offline...I am using a Radeon HD 7970 and I used to have this Mantel option!  Also, I was running the latest beta 14.6 driver (RC or whatever it was...didn't have mantel option then), and went back to the 14.4 driver and still having problem....

Is Mantel no longer supported for these cards?? What do i have to do to get it back?

Thanks!!

Yeah i tried all the things too but i still don't see it.

make sure you have bf4 latest patch , latest drivers , also its preferable to use windows 8.1 and run the game as administrator

make sure you have bf4 latest patch , latest drivers , also its preferable to use windows 8.1 and run the game as administrator

Did all that, didn't work :P