Guys it happened.

Kyuubixchidori

hey, so I haven't told anyone besides one person, but forum I don't know anyone, So thought I will give hope to the fellow nerds.

cuddled and made out with my best friend of 2 years the other day. we would date but shes going off to basic training soon. (so yeah, shes a bad ass)

I dunno. just wanted to give hope to anyone that thinks the "Friendzone" is a thing. because dating your best friend is one of the best decisions you can make. anyone else have a similar story? kind of curious.

any girls with a similar story? Im pretty sure we have a couple of those around here!:P

I don't even have anyone to friendzone me...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

tumblr_msshjl5nGq1shvu8so1_400.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

same

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

really? there's a couple really, really REALLY hot girls here that you will blow their mind if you tell them you can build a computer.

and to think, it all started because I brought in my razer deathadder, (led mouse like whoah right?) because chromebooks trackpads sucks. glowing mouses are mind blowing apparently. then show them a picture of a glowing computer and their eyes light up. try it. some girls don't care, but some see it as really smart. 

The friendzone is a thing, but it seems like you may be one of the guys who bust up on out of there.

Congrats man..

But don't get tooooo hung up on her....You were friends for two years and she only made out with you just before she is going to basic training..Kinda a bitch move. You are really into her for two years which she would have to notice and she waits until she has a commitment elsewhere.......

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Congrats man..

But don't get tooooo hung up on her....You were friends for two years and she only made out with you just before she is going to basic training..Kinda a bitch move. You are really into her for two years which she would have to notice and she waits until she has a commitment elsewhere.......

naw man i understand, but there's also 2 years of history and story then I'm willing to talk about on this forum. I know there wasn't much commitment, but it was legitimate. Im not going to see her for 7 months so I dont plan on getting caught up on her. Like what we did, it was because its what I wanted to do, Its a lot more serious then id want to talk about. 

this was just primarly to show, that yeah, even if you do have 2 computers, a laptop, couple monitors and pi and wires all over your room, you don't have to conform to the nerd stereotype. 

I read that and chuckled. Then thought "aww....that's cute".

Sometimes I forget the age of most of this forum is very young.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

naw man i understand, but there's also 2 years of history and story then I'm willing to talk about on this forum. I know there wasn't much commitment, but it was legitimate. Im not going to see her for 7 months so I dont plan on getting caught up on her. Like what we did, it was because its what I wanted to do, Its a lot more serious then id want to talk about. 

this was just primarly to show, that yeah, even if you do have 2 computers, a laptop, couple monitors and pi and wires all over your room, you don't have to conform to the nerd stereotype. 

Fuck yeah man;-) Still counts!(Im quoting "I just had sex")

Awesome for you. And you are correct. The nerd stereotype is not a mountain you can't climb.

My looks aren't very nerdy, so I get outside that stereotype but I do think that there is more focus on "being a nerd" in murica than here.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I read that and chuckled. Then thought "aww....that's cute".

Sometimes I forget the age of most of this forum is very young.

I'm 17, just thought id share one of the appropriate stories because I know a lot of the forum is younger. 

I'm 17, just thought id share one of the appropriate stories because I know a lot of the forum is younger. 

17 is still super young and still brings up the "aww" thoughts when it comes to that kind of thing, haha

Definitely good advice though!

Best advice, just don't believe in stereotypes at all. You're not something. You can be everything. We're all only limited by ourselves. :)

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I remember when I was 9 and lived in an apartment there was this cute girl that lived above me, and every day after school she'd come over and we'd hang out in my room and play Mario on the Wii. We were at the park one day and she said she liked me. Following my 10th birthday, we pretended we were all bf gf and stuff. We kissed about a month after my birthday. Then, her Grandma got cancer and she moved away the next week. ^-^ I was like "Fuck like." But hey, I was 10.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

I remember when I was 9 and lived in an apartment there was this cute girl that lived above me, and every day after school she'd come over and we'd hang out in my room and play Mario on the Wii. We were at the park one day and she said she liked me. Following my 10th birthday, we pretended we were all bf gf and stuff. We kissed about a month after my birthday. Then, her Grandma got cancer and she moved away the next week. ^-^ I was like "Fuck like." But hey, I was 10.

You simply cannot be 13 and make that post.......

I'm not going to lie, this is the most uncomfortable I've ever felt after reading a post on LTT.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

You simply cannot be 13 and make that post.......

I did. ._. It happened.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

I did. ._. It happened.

Nobody is doubting you.........But you are 13. You can't say "But hey, I was 10."....Dude, you should barely be able to spell girlfriend at this point:P

That is something people say when they are 30 and are thinking back on their days as a 13 year old

Nobody is doubting you.........But you are 13. You can't say "But hey, I was 10."....Dude, you should barely be able to spell girlfriend at this point:P

That is something people say when they are 30 and are thinking back on their days as a 13 year old

I'm 13. I built a computer. I think I can spell and use (for the most part) proper grammar now. Would you rather me share some of my experiences as a toddler? :P

I'm not going to lie, this is the most uncomfortable I've ever felt after reading a post on LTT.

may I link you to the "post pictures of your penis" thread? and dude I left out the details(; 

sorry though if it really did make you feel uncomfortable. this is for the younger(14-16ishhhh kids who think they cant get a girl or think they are stuck in the friendzone. I know I had issues younger because of it. so trying to help someone out. 

I'm 13. I built a computer. I think I can spell and use (for the most part) proper grammar now. Would you rather me share some of my experiences as a toddler? :P

Nope, it was creepy enough when it was 10 year olds:P

Im just kidding you mate

may I link you to the "post pictures of your penis" thread? and dude I left out the details(; 

sorry though if it really did make you feel uncomfortable. this is for the younger(14-16ishhhh kids who think they cant get a girl or think they are stuck in the friendzone. I know I had issues younger because of it. so trying to help someone out. 

I'm 15 so maybe is shouldn't be weird but I guess it's just unusual for LTT

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Girlfriend isn't a hard word to spell (especially with spell check) its just the two words girl and friend out together.

/sarcasm

Somehow i am surprised that the OP actually represents what my first thought was about the Post's title.

Nice work young'un, now be very careful because that first nut busting can make you think you are invincible....utilize them rubbers! 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.