Overkill Software is preparing to announce something

XTankSlayerX
QuoteQuote

PayDay studio Overkill Software has posted a big counter on its website. It's more than a month until we find out what it's counting down to, which suggests something significant. What could it be? Well, it's going to be a video game, probably. Hopefully it's not just more PayDay 2 content, or a big song and dance about the PS4 and Xbox One editions of that game, because that's not very significant.

I wonder if it can be a PayDay3  or something new for them. Anyone else excited? I feel like it has a zombie vibe imo... Personally im done with zombies in general.

Article: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/11/payday-studio-overkill-software-is-preparing-to-announce-something/

Victorious Secret, on 10 Jul 2014 - 6:07 PM, said:

PayDay 3 is a XBone/PS4 exclusive with Day 1 DLC and a Season Pass. 

Nah, They're not Ubisoft.

Ubisoft would give a speech about how they tried to put women into the game but couldn't program it in.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh UBiburn

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Open World Payday where you have your own house(s) and you plan heists with your friends or rob stores w/out a plan. Like GTA, just less killing and more tactical. That would be awesome.

I guess is the release of additional mission for the Dentist DLC, all those who paid for the big bank dlc will get the mission. We won't be paying 7 dollars just for 1 mission.

Maybe the AI is getting the ability to carry bags?!

PayDay 3 is a XBone/PS4 exclusive with Day 1 DLC and a Season Pass. 

Overkill are PC guys, I'm pretty sure they would die before doing something that stupid.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Maybe the AI is getting the ability to carry bags?!

Wouldn't that take the fun out of the "bag throwing simulator"?  :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |