Aorus thunder M7 mmo mouse, makes a rat 7 look normal

brownninja97

Todays song is special because I made it. The song

AORUS_Thunder_M7_01.jpg

Bit on the crazy side, I think there are eyes on the front, not as bad as the pissed off owl from asus also looks pretty tall.

This is a big mouse, it has 16 buttons, why, because in mmos you need lots of buttons, hopefully one day we can just use the keyboard as a mouse instead.

AORUS_Thunder_M7_02.jpg

So then spec time

It has a avago 9800(laser) which throws all a crazy 8200dpi(anyone actually need that)

There are five dpi profiles and there are default settings which can be changed(800/1600/3200/5600(fifth step is added when you install their software)

Weight: 110g(apparently thats heavy, and my rat is 150g lol)

Dimensions: L)116 mm x (W)70 mm x (H)44 mm

Cable length is a decent 1.8m and its gold plated 

There are two paint coatings, the right side is glossy and sweat resistant while the left side is rubberised so that you can grip it. 

AORUS_Thunder_M7_03.jpg

This mouse has an interesting feature, you can click two buttons at once in order to trigger another macro and it can store 70 macros per profile.

Eg button 1 increases volume and button 2 reduces volume. If you click button 1 & 2 then the volume is muted. 

Sadly you cant turn off the leds so if you leave your pc on in the night and sleep in the same room then you will soon loose the will to live or worse.

Currently there is no word on the price but it will be unleashed into most of the mainstream countries so if you care then im happy for you. 

http://www.techpowerup.com/202907/aorus-releases-the-thunder-m7-mmo-gaming-mouse.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I need a new mouse and this looks like something i'd like to use. I guess i'll have to wait for the price to see if this deal is worth it.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

I need a new mouse and this looks like something i'd like to use. I guess i'll have to wait for the price to see if this deal is worth it.

my guess is £50-£60 take off 20% of that due to tax and then convert it to your currency.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Todays song is special because I made it. The song

Currently there is no word on the price but it will be unleashed into most of the mainstream countries so if you care then im happy for you. 

http://www.techpowerup.com/202907/aorus-releases-the-thunder-m7-mmo-gaming-mouse.html

That mouse looks like it got into some radiation.

That song reminds me of the techno halloween theme (reminds me of it, but not similar) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=semLrbEOElo

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

Does it have a window? Are windowed mice going to be a thing? Windowed cows are a thing by the way.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Eww. Another laser mouse with awful lighting, as if one could see them from under the hand and as if they did anything useful. At least they got a bit creative with button placement and didn't add a horrible paint job on it...

Eww. Another laser mouse with awful lighting, as if one could see them from under the hand and as if they did anything useful. At least they got a bit creative with button placement and didn't add a horrible paint job on it...

Hey, some people have windowed hands and would like to see their mouse's innards... Eww... Why did I type that?  :unsure:

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I'm waiting for the Roccat Tyon but I'd would give it a try, I've never owned a mmo mouse.

Roccat Tyon

roccat-tyon.pngroccat_tyon_1.jpgroccat-mouse_2.jpg

Hey, some people have windowed hands and would like to see their mouse's innards... Eww... Why did I type that?  :unsure:

You are disgusting mister haha

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

You are disgusting mister haha

No, I'm not.  :(

No, I'm not.  :(

Just jk  :P

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Just jk  :P

I know.

This looks aggressive, but in the right way not like razer or Madcatz. 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

That's a bit more thumb action that I'm comfortable with. Is this ergonomic? It looks like you'd have to lift your thumb so for people with "grip" mouse style it would be quite straining, logic tells me.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Looks insanely large to me, though it's probably better than this naga epic I have (not sure why I spent 130 bucks on it).

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10