Cliffy B next game is a Sci Fi arena FPS for PC, also free to play

AlexGoesHigh

well, besides the new unreal tournament we are also going to get another arena fps game from the creator of unreal tournament and gears of wars, not much is know about the game, only that is free to play, sci fi themed, seems to be published by nexon and is code named BlueStreak, what i mainly wonder is what engine are they going to use

The next game from Cliff Bleszinski and his new studio, Boss Key Productions, will be a free-to-play science fiction shooter for PC, provisionally called "BlueStreak," the designer said on Twitter this afternoon.

Bleszinski had been hinting for a week he had news to share of his next game project. This news is not so much of a shocker; in December, he said he wanted to make a first-person arena shooter. "It will be a PC experience that will hearken back to a certain type of game that we cut our teeth on, if you know what I'm saying," he told the podcast Pointless.

Details are forthcoming, but gamers shouldn't expect "a fake CG trailer showing "Gameplay" because that's not how @bosskey does it," Bleszinski added on Twitter.

Sauce: Polygon

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

dat sauce dough.

Looks good, hope it delivers

Diamond 5 in League :)

dat sauce dough.

Looks good, hope it delivers

whats wrong with polygon?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

A free-to-play game? A Nexon free-to-play game? Jesus christ. Good thing I wasn't particularly interested in the first place...

a2ofI.png

My hype is now non-existent. Nexon is a horrible game developer. Any hope of this game being good just got thrown out the window.

COMIC SANS

Free to play=I'm not interested.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|