Heaven Society - Week 10 (Cowboy Bebop & Can't Be a Hero)

JLCitadel

Congratz on winning!

I'll be PMing you shortly.

Posted Image

My poor wallet.... Luclocke is gonna have to take a bite out of his too~! Hmph

o.0 You weren't include in the drawing? This is blasphemy~! I'll talk to Luclocke and check this over.

I am a honest merchant after all~

Lol its fine I was just commenting on the fact that I had indeed posted nothing more.

I tend to assume he was part of it and just left out to fuck with him, I base this on the fact that i was in it after saying a few times i didn't even want to be part of the drawing and being told i wouldn't be.

Hey man I'll just save my bad luck for all those other things that break or I never win.

Well that's not a impossibility with the number of times luclocke has trolled me.... -.-

He also needs to learn how to type. ;)

I really enjoyed "I couldn't become a hero so I reluctantly decided to get a job". It doesn't try to be something deep or interesting but instead it is silly and enjoyable although that OP gives a pretty good idea what your in for

so many ass shots and that boob jiggle...this show is shameless

Yep if you watch it for that and understand its nothing more I found it fun.

HEY GUYS DONT FORGET TO GO SUBMIT NEW ANIME IN THE SUGGESTION THREAD!

You should probably post the link when you say that :P

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/176865-heaven-society-anime-suggestion-submission/#entry2372371

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Already submitted one. ;)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Already submitted one. ;)

Submit more?

Submit more?

I'm working on it. Need access to my anime list, but forgot my login info for the website I used to frequent.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm working on it. Need access to my anime list, but forgot my login info for the website I used to frequent.

Just reccomend good stuff you remember?

I've watched "i couldn't become a hero and i reluctantly decided to get a job" and I really enjoyed. It doesn't try to be really deep with its characters or story. It tries to be a funny and silly anime which it succeeded at as I found it incredibly funny and enjoyable to watch. I've finished Cowboy Bebop which I really enjoyed. The characters were incredibly good and well developed like the story was. I also loved the animation and its music.

Just reccomend good stuff you remember?

That's the problem. I have horrid memory. D: I literally forget anime after a bit. I only remember it when it comes up again. It makes it hard to do recommendations unless I have some basis (such as genre or wtv). 

Eh, I'll see what I can get.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

does anyone know where i can stream cowboy bebop can't find it anywhere.

no stream, stream bad.

i can't download it as my ratio on bakabt is so bad

You know, you don't need to be logged on to download on bakabt. You search while logged in, save the page, log out, download the torrent. (you can also just search on google with " anime_name_here site:http://bakabt.me " )

This doesn't go to your ratio, you download as a guest. If you download the torrent while logged in, you it WILL affect your ratio, so refresh the page once you logged out. (or download with another browser)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

You know, you don't need to be logged on to download on bakabt. You search while logged in, save the page, log out, download the torrent. (you can also just search on google with " anime_name_here site:http://bakabt.me " )

This doesn't go to your ratio, you download as a guest. If you download the torrent while logged in, you it WILL affect your ratio, so refresh the page once you logged out. (or download with another browser)

thanks

thanks

Not that it matter since apparently, Cowboy Bebop is "banned" on bakabt...

why ????

No clue, but every torrent of it found through google search are "BANNED", none shows up in the normal search too.

At least you can find it easily on nyaa.se

I just started a massive torrent of Cowboy Bebop to find out what the fuss is about.

It has VO in English and Japanese, is the English to be avoided? I'm planning on watching it in Japanese with subs unless advised otherwise.

I just started a massive torrent of Cowboy Bebop to find out what the fuss is about.

It has VO in English and Japanese, is the English to be avoided? I'm planning on watching it in Japanese with subs unless advised otherwise.

It's the character interaction between events that makes it great btw. It feels slow during those times, but just push through them. 

The English is good. It's one of the few anime I'd watch with English, and I'm very picky about it. It could just be nostalgia though since I watched it that way first. 

† Christian Member †

It's the character interaction between events that makes it great btw. It feels slow during those times, but just push through them. 

The English is good. It's one of the few anime I'd watch with English, and I'm very picky about it. It could just be nostalgia though since I watched it that way first. 

OK thanks, I will watch perhaps the first episode both ways and see which I think I prefer.

Interaction between scenes is normally something I can appreciate well, I miss it in a lot of other things and movies with good conversations in like Pulp Fiction for example I really enjoy.