Radiators and fans for NZXT H440

Hey guys

I want to get into watercooling and I have decided on all the parts except the radiators and fans. I want a 360mm and 240mm rad for my H440 and they have to be 40mm thick or thinner so I can arrange everything the way I want. I was looking at the XSPC EX240 and 360 for the rads and corsair sp120 performance editions for fans. I want to know how well the XSPC rad performs and if there are any better ones available. I also want to know if the Corsair SP120's will create enough airflow in the H440 as it is already fairly limited.

Thanks guys  :)

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

Hey guys

I want to get into watercooling and I have decided on all the parts except the radiators and fans. I want a 360mm and 240mm rad for my H440 and they have to be 40mm thick or thinner so I can arrange everything the way I want. I was looking at the XSPC EX240 and 360 for the rads and corsair sp120 performance editions for fans. I want to know how well the XSPC rad performs and if there are any better ones available. I also want to know if the Corsair SP120's will create enough airflow in the H440 as it is already fairly limited.

Thanks guys  :)

It all depends on how loud you want this setup to be. I don't know how EX series rads will perform (they should be great) but I can tell you it will be loud with those 19 fpi rads and high performance SP120 spinning at high rpm. You could have a look at Alphacool ST30's, they match or come close to the thicker Alphacool UT60's at 1500 RPM and they're one of the best <40mm rads at lower speeds (<1000 rpm) which is what one would run the fans at anyway if they wanted a quiet PC. They have 8 fpi.

If you don't care about noise and want the best cooling performance, Hardware Labs Black Ice GTS240 and GTS360 with those high performance SP120's would be a good way to go IMO.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

It all depends on how loud you want this setup to be. I don't know how EX series rads will perform (they should be great) but I can tell you it will be loud with those 19 fpi rads and high performance SP120 spinning at high rpm. You could have a look at Alphacool ST30's, they match or come close to the thicker Alphacool UT60's at 1500 RPM and they're one of the best <40mm rads at lower speeds (<1000 rpm) which is what one would run the fans at anyway if they wanted a quiet PC. They have 8 fpi.

If you don't care about noise and want the best cooling performance, Hardware Labs Black Ice GTS240 and GTS360 with those high performance SP120's would be a good way to go IMO.

Thanks for the feedback. I don't really care about noise as I have a very nice headset so i'll probs go with the the EX radiators from what I've seen around the internet. As for the fans I stumbled upon Noctua NF-F12 PPC 2000RPM fans. They are advertised to be quieter than the corsair fans and have better static pressure and airflow, but they are very pricey. Before I purchase the fans I would like to know how well they actually perform and if they are indeed quieter. Thanks  :)

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

Thanks for the feedback. I don't really care about noise as I have a very nice headset so i'll probs go with the the EX radiators from what I've seen around the internet. As for the fans I stumbled upon Noctua NF-F12 PPC 2000RPM fans. They are advertised to be quieter than the corsair fans and have better static pressure and airflow, but they are very pricey. Before I purchase the fans I would like to know how well they actually perform and if they are indeed quieter. Thanks  :)

Noctua fans are regarded as the quietest, best performing fans on the market. They're quieter than SP120's because more time and money has gone into the fan design but at 1200> RPM any fan will be loud, even Noctua's, If you don't mind the color scheme of the non PPC ones, you could save some money and get the normal NF-F12's. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Well I have the money for the PPC ones so I'll take the better looks of them. Well if all fans are going to be loud at >1200 RPM might as well get the quietest of the bunch. Thanks for your help, I will post my watercooled build as I get parts and assemble it  :)